Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 9 July 2016

Hobby House Samples and Demos for Create & Craft 10 July 2016

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope your weekend has got off to a good start.

I'm busy packing my car with all my gorgeous Hobby House goodies, samples and demos for tomorrow's Create and Craft show live from Doncaster at 9:00am.

So I just thought I would pop by to share some of the samples and possible demos with you

This card was made using the elements leftover from the fabulous Olivia Owl Trug Kit 


 These cards are made from the Cottage Garden Cardmaking Kit 



And these are using the Cosmopolitan Collection 





And of course there just has to be a little bit of home decor :o)

Using elements from the Cottage Garden Kit and some of the gorgeous new Floral Collection 


Hope you can find some time to join me tomorrow at 9:00am 
Sky 674, Freeview 23, Virgin 748 Freesat 813
or pop along and say hello in person if you are there :o)

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments and support.

Have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN

10 comments:

Pollard Carole said...

Wow these are all just fabulous such talent Ilove them all love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

Fabulous samples Debs, I'll make sure I''m watching.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards, they are all so pretty.
Wish I was going to Doncaster tomorrow :-(..have a fab time.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous cards and love the designs and papers. Hope you have a great time at Doncaster. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Had a lovely day there yesterday, bought some goodies at Hobby House. Great samples, hope today went well x

Christine L said...

Fabulous.... one and all!!

Hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

AMAZING samples Debs!! Hope you had a great time xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Wow!!! You have certainly been busy.

I have been catching up on your previous posts too .. .. lots of exciting things happening. I am so chuffed for you.

Must remember to catch up with your show at some point. I missed the last one :-(

Safe travelling and have fun!

Love Jules xx

Janet Taylor said...

Hi Debbie great show keep your chin up even though it's easier said than done when you get flustered and upset, you did a great show and did the Hobby house proud. I really loved your samples and you always explain things to make it really easy for new people. x

Kat W said...

Totally awesome samples, each and every one...and you always know just how to show off the products so beautifully :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx