Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 4 July 2016

Hello - Long Time no See

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends - long time no see!!!!
I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted on my blog - but sooooooo much has happened in that time!!!!

Before I go into detail with that I would just like to share the very CAS design card I made for

MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP

using a couple of MFT dies and some gorgeous Doodle Bug Design Paper - love this fresh colour combo!


Here are the links to the items used:
Die-Namics Transform-ables 'Say Hello'
MFT Blueprints 3 (Scallop Border)
Doodle Bug Designs 'Sugar Shoppe'

So since I last posted - Jack has had his amazing trip to Las Vegas and enjoyed every minute of it - Jamie and Aaron have celebrated their birthdays and enjoyed that too. I had a fabulous long weekend in Amsterdam with my DH - what a stunning hotel we stayed in - brilliant service and A-MAZ-ING food.

I have done 2 more Create and Craft shows for The Hobby House - that takes a lot of preparation - which is one of the key reasons I haven't been around much - but I am really enjoying the experience - I have another show booked for this Sunday 10 July live from Summer Crafting at Doncaster at 9:00am - would love to hear if you are going along to Doncaster on Sunday :o)
Then I have another 2 shows on Create and Craft USA at the end of this month - 22 July.

I did a Craft Fayre at Dumbleton on Saturday - it was very quiet but I still managed to sell quite a few things which gives me some pocket money for Doncaster lol!!!

And my latest news is I have just been appointed as a docrafts Craft Expert and will be doing my first demo day in The Range at Gloucester on Saturday 16 July and an other on Saturday 30 July at The Range in Cheltenham.

Hopefully I will get the chance to pop round your blogs a later this evening - whilst relaxing in front of the telly :o)

Thanks for popping by.
It's always good to see you.

Have a wonderful afternoon.
TTFN

15 comments:

Chrissy said...

WOW..congratulations on everything Deb..,you sure have been and going to be busy..gorgeous CAS card and the soft colours are beautiful..

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Your trip to Amsterdam looked wonderful. You are a busy bee, congrats on the docrafts work. Sweet card, great colours x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW What a busy wee bee you are. COngrats on the Demo Job, you will be fabby. Sounds like you have been mega busy. Love Hazelxx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Debs, a beautiful CAS design.
Life sounds good for you at the moment, congratulations on your new appointment - I saw the recent C&C shows, you did a fabulous job.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

Gosh you have been busy. I've been watching you on the telly and you're doing a brilliant job.
Love todays card, fab cas design and need that die!
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the design. Gorgeous colours. Sounds like you are having a very busy life. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Debs, You have been busy, but good busy lol
I managed to catch one of your hobby house shows, you were amazing. What an achievement - and Massive congrats on your docrafts work too. There's no stopping you now girl lol..
You are so creative and deserve all the amazing opportunities coming your way - ENJOY

Kelly
xxx

Marilyn said...

Wow, you have been busy, busy, busy!
Gorgeous card!

Kath said...

Wow - you have been busy, sounds like you're having a fabulous time - enjoy! Great card too!
Kath x

Jane Savage said...

Wow, Debs so much amazing news, many congratulations on it all!!! :) (Loving your C&C shows by the way...you're a natural)

Adore your gorgeous elegant card! Simply beautiful! xxx

Crafty She said...

Fabulous card Debs....I hope you enjoy your enjoy your weekend. Well done for becoming a DO Crafts expert too. xxx

Sue B said...

Oh I really love this card Debs… it's CAS to perfection. Just love the sentiment in the aperture, and the gorgeous trim with the pearls! :-)
Gosh sounds like you've been mega busy. Glad you had a lovely weekend in Amsterdam… sounds very luxurious. Love watching you on Create and Craft and I treated myself to a couple of kits from Hobby House… love them so much! I'm pleased to hear that you are now a Docrafts Craft Expert… you will be fab at the demos my friend!! So pleased at your success and you totally deserve it.
Hope you have a good week hun
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Christine L said...

This is a fabulous CAS card Debs... so very effective!

Yes you have been busy!! Good to hear all your fabulous news though.. and I'm loving watching you on Create and Craft!

Big hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

...and breathe Debs!! Whatever you are taking, I want some!! It's fantastic that your crafty life has taken off in such a big way, but it's no wonder really as your makes are always gorgeous an this CAS card is no exception xx

Kat W said...

You are such a busy lady, you will have to take any opportunity you can to relax!
Fabby card...it is a gorgeous fresh colour combo and the CAS design with that word die is super :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx