Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 7 July 2016

All or Nothing at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends and thank you for all your continued support and very kind comments left recently - I really do appreciate it.

Today I'm here to share my little bit of DT inspiration for the new challenge over at 


and this time our lovely Kat has challenged us to be

CAS - Clean and Simple 
or
FAF - Fussy and Fancy

As you can see I took the CAS option and decided to make a Festive Shaker Card
We have the fabulous

as our sponsor this time - offering 1 lucky winner $6 to spend in their online store.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - and speaking of lovely DT buddies I can't wait to meet up with two of them today - Kat & Sue - I'm soooooooo excited :o) 

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

great card!

Sarah said...

This is a really lovely CAS card Debs. Hope you have had a good day with your buddies xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Debs, such a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

A fabulous CAS creation Debs... I LOVE shaker cards - and this one is perfect!

Hope you had a lovely Pink Lady meet up today!

Hugs
Christine x

Judith said...

Hi Debs - sorry i haven't called much lately - me and blogging are not getting along so well lately!! - - but with councelling it will improve lol. your card is so pretty - you do simple so well hugs judith x

Kat W said...

You do both FAF and CAS cards so brilliantly so it was interesting to see which way you would go for this theme...but either way you were going to nail it! I am loving all the shaker cards around at the moment but anything with pink sequins in it is definitely going to the top of my 'love it' list! It's a gorgeous CAS design :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx