Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 5 June 2016

Such A 'Gorjuss' Happy Birthday

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you're enjoying the weekend and the fabulous weather we are having - well it has been fabulous here in Gloucestershire :o)

I've had a brilliant week spending lots of time with ALL of my beautiful Grandchildren - will share some photos at the end of this post but first I thought I would share one of the cards I made for my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae who celebrated her 3rd birthday yesterday.
I love this pretty colour combo and that adorable 'Gorjuss' Girl 

So yesterday Ruby had her debut live ballet performance at the Bradley Stoke Community Festival 


How adorable!!!!

Then of course there was birthday cake
(this isn't her proper birthday cake - as that is being saved for her Garden Party today)


and this is what Ruby wanted for her birthday - Rapunzel Dress and Doll 


And here are all my beautiful Grandchildren in the back of Granddad's car on our way to the park to play 





What a fabulous week!!!

So hopefully I'll get time to play catch up with you all later this evening as we have Ruby's Birthday Garden Party to attend this afternoon.

Thanks for popping by and for all your continued support.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

11 comments:

Crafty She said...

Beautiful card and I love your photos. x

Christine L said...

Such a pretty card you make for Ruby Mae... beautiful colouring and a fab design!

Love the pics you've shared - you must be very proud of your gorgeous grandchildren.... I just live in hope that ONE day I may be blessed with some........ though at the moment my massive hints are falling on stoney ground!! hehe!

Big hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card for the Birthday Girl!! Gorgeous photos too xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card for your granddaughter. Love the photo's!
xxx Margreet

Bad Kitty said...

lovly photos and very nice card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a pretty image and colours.
Fabulous photographs, it looks like everyone had a wonderful time.
Pauline
x

Sharon said...

A gorgeous card Debs with a gorgeous image. The papers are so pretty with beautiful embellishments.
Your grandchildren are adorable. I bet you have had a wonderful weekend spending time with them.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carol S. said...

Gorjuss card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Karen Knott said...

Gorgeous card Debs, loving the colour combo. Papers are so pretty. Unfortunately none of the other piccies are showing up for me for some reason :(
Hugs, Kaz x

cheryl said...

oh so cute love the photos hun and as for your card stunning sweetie hugs cheryl xxx

Sue B said...

Oh this card is SO sweet Debs… Love the Gorjuss Girl and those pretty papers are just perfect with her! I bet Ruby Mae loved this… gosh I can't believe she's 3!! seems like only yesterday she was a babe in arms!
Awww the photos are all adorable… love her Rapunzel outfit…great to see them all looking so happy! :-)
Hope you have a great week hun!
Big hugs, Sue B xx