Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 9 June 2016

Photo Inspiration for In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Can you believe it's nearly the weekend again!!! 
I have mixed feelings about this weekend - not looking forward to it in one way as Jack is going to Las Vegas for 10 days with his girlfriend and her Mum - and although he's a pain in the backside sometimes I will really miss him :o( 
But on the other hand it's both Aaron and Jamie's birthdays - Aaron on Friday and Jamie on Saturday so that will be something to enjoy :o)

Then my sister and her husband are coming to stay for a few days and we have some nice treats booked for that - including a girlie spa day and then the theatre so I guess that will help take my mind off missing Jack.

Anyway enough rambling on I'm really here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this time we have a fabulous photo for you to take some inspiration from


And here's what I came up with - this was for my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae's 3rd birthday - from Uncle Jack
Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: Doodlebug 'Sugar Shoppe'
Colouring Medium: Copics and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Our wonderful sponsor this time is 
offering 1 lucky winner


Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
SaveSave

14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this fun image, lovely bright colours

Christine L said...

Of course I love your fabulous fairy on her cupcake........ beautiful colouring and such glittery wings!

And I'm sure you will miss Jack - even with the distractions! My girls left home about 12 years ago or so when they first went to Uni.... and I STILL miss them!! LOL

Big Hugs
Christine x

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Chrissy said...

Beautiful bright and sparkly card Debs...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Debs, a super image and lovely bright papers.
It sounds like you are going to be busy, have a lovely time with your family.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Really cute Debs xx

Carol S. said...

Love this LOTV fairy and a gorgeous card. Brilliant papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

Well you know I am partial to a bit of cake - lol! So, this image appeals to me and it looks so good teamed with those pretty papers; I bet Ruby loved it :-)
I hope you enjoy all your activities over the weekend and that you don't miss Jack too much.
Big hugs, Kat xx

Pollard Carole said...

So lovely this is a gorgeous design so pretty Love and hugs Carole

Jane Savage said...

I’m betting Ruby Mae ADORED her card, Debs! Gorgeous pinks and fab colouring! Have a lovely weekend! xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs this is such a fun card! Love the bright colours!
Hugs Lynsey x

Donna said...

Such a pretty card Debs, love the sweet image and the dp's are gorgeous, especially the colours in the chevrons! Hope Jack has a fantastics time in Las Vegas and that the birthdays went well over the last couple of days! :) Donna ♥ x

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x

Sue said...

Hi Debs, this is a gorgeous card. I love how you have coloured that super cute image - the sparkle is wonderful. The papers are beautiful too - I love that collection. Hope you aren't missing Jack too much and everyone has enjoyed their birthdays.
Sue...xxx