Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 6 June 2016

Hello Friend for MMCS

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

WOW it has been a scorcher today - which is just as well because I have HAD to be outside all day as we are having our new carpet fit almost throughout the house so I obviously had to keep out of the way lol!!!

So today I have a little inspiration for you using some gorgeous stash from 

And here's what I used:


Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous evening.

TTFN

4 comments:

Carol S. said...

Love the design and papers. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a fabulous clean design.
I hope you are pleased with your new carpets.
Pauline
x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Its been a lovely day here too Debs
Your card is beautiful as always
Hugs Kelly

Pollard Carole said...

Delightful this is a gorgeous design love and hugs Carole x