Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Wishing you a Beautiful Day

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Well the sun is shining here this morning in Gloucestershire and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way - hoping to get outside to do some ironing - it somehow always seems to make that 'chore' that bit easier :o)

So today I thought I'd share another one of the demos I did for 


on Create and Craft 
I started with two 6x6 base cards and trimmed each one diagonally in half on the front and then adhere the backs to each other to create a cries cross front.

Then I simply mat and layered with gorgeous pearl shimmer card and the stunning patterned papers from The Sentiment Toppers and Patterned Papers kit - this design is from the 'Treasure' range - so gorgeous!!!

The toppers are also from the Treasure range in the kit - although they are die cut already I also die cut them to better suit and fit my mat and layer die cuts from Spellbinders Blossom set.

Some Pearls Strings and some pretty flowers - the Pearl Roses were originally white and I coloured them with a Copic pen to match.

Finishing with a few Adhesive Pearls and a touch of sparkle to the Boutique Daisies - I just swooshed some glue gel on the petals with my finger and then dusted with Glamour Dust.

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments and support.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another beauty, love these colours

Sue said...

Hi Debs, Sun shine here too - but Nige keeps saying rain tomorrow - I am ignoring him!
- what a beautiful card. Your combination of colours is wonderful and I love your pretty card design which just suits that criss cross card perfectly. Cake soooooooon...xxxx
Sue...xxx

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely gorgeous, Luv Sam x

Christine L said...

This is stunning Debs... I'm just about to make a criss-cross card for one of my friends - so I was glad to see your demo of it last week!

The sun is just about going in up here in Yorkshire... it's been lovely morning, but I think we may be in for some cloud in the next few days. We're on our way south on Friday though, so it better start shining then! We're in Christchurch with Barry's family for a couple of days, then over to our favourite island for the next few.... can't wait!

Big Hugs
Christine x

Wishcraft said...

Fab design, such a pretty card Debs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty Debs! Soft and delicate and just plain gorgeous!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful cards Debs..love the colours and your design and the two sentiments are lovely..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Hiya Debs.
Another gorgeous card from you today. I love this criss cross type, don't make them very often, but they really are lovely.
My Mum's Birthday is June 15th and I might try this shape for her, she would like that.
Debbie X

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debs, such a fabulous design and lots of pretty details - a gorgeous card.
I hope you managed to get your ironing done in the garden.
Pauline
x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card debs

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs this is a stunning card!
Love it!
Hugs Lynsey x

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card and love the design and sentiments. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Judith said...

So pretty Debs - I still haven't managed to catch you in your telly star role - but I'll keep trying! hugs judith x

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card!
have a nice day!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the vintage feel and pretty added detail, its a really stunning card! :) Donna ♥ x