Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 28 May 2016

Pretty Birthday Wishes

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you have something nice planned for the Bank Holiday weekend - I think we are just going to potter around the garden sorting out pots etc - subject to weather of course.

 But we also have an indoor job sorting out wardrobes and cupboards ready for our new carpet fitting a week on Monday - I can hardly wait - we have had bare concrete floor in the hall and downstairs cloakroom for nearly 4 weeks now - so it will feel luxurious when the new carpet goes down.
And the reason we are sorting to the wardrobes is because we are having new carpet in the main bedroom and the front guest bedroom - including into the built-in wardrobes.

I do love a good clear out and tidy up - especially when it's finished lol!!!

Anyway I thought I would share this sweet little card I made for my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona - who had her 5th birthday last Sunday - this was for my MiL to send
Love the gorgeous colours and foiling of this fabulous paper pad from Trimcraft - called 'Pick n Mix' I bought it to use for a recent magazine commission (not due out for a couple of months).
Image: LOTV Art Pad - sadly discontinued - but I still have sooooooo many unused :o) 
Pretty flowers from AMD and The Hobby House

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous weekend.
I'll be playing catch up later whilst watching the final of BGT.

TTFN

12 comments:

Crafty She said...

Gorgeous card Debs, hope you have a lovely weekend...the sun is shining here..at the moment!!! x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so pretty love the colours and that gorgeous fairy. Have a lovely weekend x

Christine L said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debs - I'm sure your grand-daughter will love it.... And oooh you sound busy sorting and tidying - that's a gene I missed out on I think!

I'm just playing catch-up because of our hols so sorry if I've missed posts...

Big hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Debs, such a sweet image and lovely papers.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Love this pretty card Debs. Hope you manage to get lots done. I've just mowed the lawn in the sunshine, do hope it lasts!! xx

Kath said...

Such a lovely card and beautiful LOTV art pad - sadly I've only got a couple of Christmas ones!
Kath x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty colours.
Lorraine x

Inkyfingers said...

This is so pretty Debs and any little girly would be thrilled to receive it. I agree about de- cluttering - it is so therapeutic! Hope you enjoy the new carpets.

Sue said...

Hi Debs - hope you are having a wonderful Bank Holiday Weekend - we are certainly having some gorgeous weather this time! Hope all your furniture moving plans are coming together - don't overdue it!
This is a truly gorgeous card. the image is super cute and you have put everything together so perfectly to create such a pretty card for Lola.
Sue...xxx

Bad Kitty said...

so pretty
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Kelly Lloyd said...

Very pretty card Debs, I have lots of these images that I haven't used yet, must sort this out lol
I hope your organising went well :-)
Hugs

Donna said...

Adorable and sweet card Debs, love the pretty pastels and your fab colouring! Happy Belated 5th Birthdya to Lola and hope all is going well for Jack in his exams :) Donna ♥ x