Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 May 2016

It's Easy as 1 2 3 at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

I can hardly believe that it's Thursday already - and nearly the end of May - where does the time go!!!

So as it's Thursday that means it's time for a new challenge over at 


and this time our fabulous theme is 

1- 2 - 3 

So simply make a project featuring 1 of something 2 of something else and then 3 of something else - with the main colour being PINK of course!

I decided to make another paper embroidery hoop plaque:

1 Sentiment
2 Flutterbys
3 Flowers
Our sponsor this fortnight is

offering 1 winner $10 to spend online

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the pretty in pink inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter

TBA

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, lovely flowers and very pink

Sue said...

Hi Debs, on my - this is gorgeous. Of course i love the pink theme and you have added so many pretty details. The flowers are beautiful and I adore that sentiment. ( I also loved your last project - friends are like stars...) You are super talented Debs...xxx
Sue...xxx

Bad Kitty said...

very nice
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Claudia Rogier said...

Wonderful card.

hugs
Claudia

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

Sarah said...

This is such a pretty piece of home decor Debs, your finishing touches are perfect xx

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Debs, gorgeous flowers and butterflies and I do love all the girly pinkiness.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is stunning Debs, lovely colours and pretty design - I'm going to have a go at one of these, you made it look easy on C & C but I'm sure it isn't.
Pauline
x

coops said...

So beautiful Debs.Stunning shape and I love the pretty flowers :D

xx coops xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

The time flies by Debs. I was saying today how this week as disappeared lol.. :-(
Hugs Kelly

Carol S. said...

Stunning project Debs. Love the sentiment and pretty colours. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is really stunning Debs… so delicate and pretty… Love the flowers and butterflies hun! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend! fingers and toes crossed for some good weather!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Donna said...

This is stunning Debs, love the white embossing on the pink, the flowers are so pretty! :) Donna ♥ x