Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 12 May 2016

Happy Anything at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are having lovely week so far despite the torrential rain we have had the past few days :o( 
And to think I had my shorts on at the weekend - typical British Weather at it's best!!!

Anyway a super brief post from me this morning as I am just about to set off for Peterborough for my second live Create and Craft show for The Hobby House - 3:00pm on Sky 674, Freeview 23, Freesat 813 and Virgin 748 and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I have a better journey there than the one I had last week - luckily I built in some delay time as at one point it took nearly 2 hours just to do 10 miles - broken car on the M5 followed by a big accident on the M42 - surely that can't happen again - can it????

So before I get on my way I just wanted to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this time our fabulous theme is 

HAPPY ANYTHING 

as long as the main colour is PINK 



I love these pretty colours that work so well with the main colour of PINK 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check put the stunning inspiration from my DT buddies.

Our generous sponsor this week is the fabulous


offering 1 lucky winner 
£10 to spend in their online store.


Thanks for popping by and for all your continued support.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

12 comments:

Janice said...

Great card Debs - good luck for today, not that you need it! The DVD is all set to record again! Jx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, love it. Good luck for today x

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely delightful, and i've Sky + to record you this afternoon, as i will be on the school run, good luck, Luv Sam x

Claudia Rogier said...

stunning card.

hugs
Claudia

Marilyn said...

This is a wonderful card and so, so pretty! I love that little cluster of flowers and gorgeous papers.

Sarah said...

Very pretty Debs, the black accents look wonderful xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the pretty papers and fab 'birthday' die
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Debs, lovely papers and great design.
I caught your show on C&C you were brilliant again, really professional - anyone would think you had been doing it for years.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Debs. Love the papers and the colours. Great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Bad Kitty said...

very nice
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Christine L said...

Love your fabulous paper choice here Debs and how you used the die cuts... a perfect layout! I haven't watched you yet (it's Friday morning now!), but I aim to rectify that today! Hope it went well..

Big hugs
Christine x

andrea chiu said...

Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com