Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Friends are like Stars

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Another sun-shiney day here this morning - hope it lasts :o)
Although it does show all the dust and finger prints - especially those of little sticky fingers all over my patio windows - guess what I'll be doing later lol!!!!

So today I thought I'd share another piece of Home Decor I made at the weekend
This started as a square block of MDF - approx. 10cm x 10cm which I painted using chalk paint and then crackled the back and distressed the sides. The front I covered with a piece of dotty design paper before adding the Tattered Lace Starlight Square die cut frame - which I cut and layered two times.
I stamped the Inkylicious sentiment and then die cut using a MFT die from one of the Blueprints set and inked around the edge with Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans distress inks.
Finishing with a few pearl stars.

This was super quick and simple - think I might make a few more in various colours ready for a Craft Fayre I have booked at the beginning of July.

Right I'm off to clean those windows and then have a play in my little crafty haven.

Thanks for popping by.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

7 comments:

Kath said...

This is a lovely project - great design and wonderful sentiment.
Kath x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Debs this is super, what agreat piece, love that sentiment too. Hope you have agreat day, once you've finished cleaning your windows feel free to visit me and do mine too, Love Hazelxx

Bad Kitty said...

love it!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Jane Savage said...

Oooh that's yummy, Debs love it! Those pearl stars are so cute! :) xxx

Carole said...

Love the wording on this fab creation.
Hugs Carole x

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous piece of home decor.. I love the stamped sentiment & the frame die you've used :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debs, such a brilliant idea, I'm sure they will sell well.
Pauline
x