Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 9 May 2016

Enjoy Your Day

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.

I'm here to share my DT inspiration using some gorgeous goodies from 


But first I just have to say a MAHOOOOOSIVE 

THANK YOU 

 for all the amazing comments here and on FB following my first show on Create & Craft.
What an amazing experience - although I was very nervous I totally loved every minute of it.
I can't believe how lucky I am to have this opportunity.
Super thrilled to let you know that my next show is this Thursday at 3:00pm - still feeling nervous but a little less so (at the minute lol!!!) 
I have another busy week ahead preparing some demos and learning about the products - so please forgive me if I don't get round to visit you - I hope to do that soon though.

Anyway as I said at the start of this post I'm really here to share my DT inspiration for MMCS and this time I have another CAS m make using another image from the Altenew Botanical Garden Stamp Set - heat embossed and then coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen and fussy cut.

Simple layering of some gorgeous Wild Rose Studio 'Silverton Hall' Design Papers die cut using MFT Die-Namics Fishtail Stax.
Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous evening.
TTFN

10 comments:

cotnob said...

A stunning card Debs, such a beautiful flower and pretty papers - a wonderful design.
I can't wait to see your next show on C&C.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the design and pretty flower.
Hope Thursday goes well...you'll walk it!
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Pretty card and love the texture. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pollard Carole said...

So pretty a fab design love and hugs Carole x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Christine L said...

It's CAS yes.... but fabulous too Debs... I do love how you used the fishtail banners as you did!

Looking forward to watching you again on Thurs..

Big hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

A lovely take on CAS Debs. See you Thursday!! xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, I'm sorry I missed your show on C & C must try and remember to record your show this Thursday! Glad it all went well for you! Love your beautiful card btw!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jane Savage said...

What a stunning make, Debs! Love the banner detail it looks fab! You totally rocked your show on C&C! Looking forward to your next one! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, classy card Debs love the colours and design a smashing creation. Well done of your TV début I watched the programme and thought you did a perfect job, you looked gorgeous
hugs
Lorraine x