Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 15 May 2016

Embroidery Hoop for the Hobby House Create and Craft Demo

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and enjoying the weekend so far.

I just thought I would pop by to share the details of one of the demos I did for 


on Create and Craft this week.
The embroidery hoop is 7"x7" 

Hobby House Products used:

Other Products used:
Chipboard Alpahabet 
Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Word Play Alphabet 
Memory Box Isabella Butterfly
Faded Jeans Distress Ink

Will pop back another day with the other demos.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN
 

11 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Debs
I watched your show this week and was blown away with this hoop. It is gorgeous and a wonderful idea for home decor.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Claudia Rogier said...

Lovely card,

Hugs
Claudia
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

Bad Kitty said...

so pretty
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is very beautiful

Debbie said...

Morning my lovely.
Wow is all i can say about your tv appearances, you were brilliant. Didn't look a bit nervous.
I hope they were good to you!!
Did you give my love to Jill, she really is lovely isn't she? Miss her at eh shows, love HH products and use them daily.
I have loads of toppers, pearls and ribbon, but am running out of stuff so will have to place an order soon!
Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Your demo's were lovely and i was so pleased to have my Email read out (second appearance I recorded and watched yesterday).
Well done you.
Debbie X

~@ngie~ said...

what a gorgoeus project... I love the idea using the embroidery hoop :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I did manage to watch your show - I think you are very brave doing such complex demos.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debs.... and I loved watching you create it on C & C! You really do come across so well..... and make it all look so easy!

Big hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

Soooo pretty Debs, love it
Lorraine x

Tracey said...

This is absolutely beautiful Debs :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Debs, loving the shades of blue.