Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 30 May 2016

Always Follow Your Dreams

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you've had a good weekend.

Mine didn't go quite to plan - we did get the jobs in the garden done but then we had a surprise visit from Aaron, Kerry and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver so we made the most of the sunshine and stayed outside - much better than clearing out wardrobes any day!!!

Not much chance of getting them done over the next few days either as my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae is coming to stay for a couple of days :o) 

And my DH is away visiting his brother in the Lakes so I guess I will have to wait until Friday when he's back.

Anyway I did have a little play with some more MDF and this is what I would like to share with you today
Ingredients Used:

MDF Fairy Door from The Wood Barn
Americana Deco Chalky Paint in Innocence and Everlasting White
Americana Decor Crackle Medium 
Laser Cut Sentiment from Noor Designs UK
Flutterby made using Martha Stewart mould and clay
Flowers and pearls spray from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous evening.

TTFN

17 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Debs this is so beautiful, the colour, crackle effect and flower display look awesome superb project
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

This is really magical Debs, how I wish I was a bit smaller, that door looks so inviting!! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs this is amazing, what a stunning creation, Love it, sound slike lots of cuddles are in order this week, Fabby, Love Hazelxx

cheryl said...

Oh wownthis is stunning hun love the crackle beautiful soft colour too. I am back with new blog hun trouble with old one new one is
https://cherylscreativespace.blogspot.co.uk/ hugs cheryl xxx

Bad Kitty said...

very beautiful!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

cotnob said...

This is stunning Debs, I always love your mixed media pieces - the crackle effect is fabulous and your pretty flowers finish your project beautifully.
Pauline
x

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful! I love the cracked paint :)
Kelly.x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous fairy door, love the colour and pretty details.
Lorraine x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, what a stunning make! I hope you had a lovely time with your Grandchildren.
Hugs Lynsey x

Carol S. said...

Love the fairy door and crackle is my fave effect. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the crackle and colours

Kelly Lloyd said...

Plans never usually go the way you planned however I'm glad you had a good weekend. Much better than tidying wardrobes ;-)
This creation is beautiful, love it
Hugs Kelly

Christine L said...

This is so lovely Debs.... of course, I love that you coloured it in PINK.... and that crackle is so very effective!

Enjoy having your gorgeous grand-daughter to stay!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

Wow so beautiful Deb.Really love the paint effect and wording and the flowers are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is so gorgeous Debs… what a fab design with the door and steps… I love the crackled paint effect… so pretty! and such poignant words too… this will make such a special gift.
Hope you had a nice BH Weekend… glad you enjoyed the sunshine… we did too! :-)
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Jane Savage said...

Oh wow that is beautiful, Debs and that butterfly is stunning! xxx

Deborah said...

Beautiful Debs, I love the crackle effect on the door.
Deborah A