Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 23 May 2016

A Couple of Gamer Cards for My Mum's Craft Shop

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

The sun is shining here in Gloucestershire today - doesn't that just make you feel great :o)

Today I'm here to share some inspiration for those tricky male cards using some fabulous stamps and dies from 


This set is just perfect for any of my 3 sons and these two cards will be for Jamie and Aaron whose birthdays are next month - loving being so organised - I wonder how long that will last lol!!!!
For the background I embossed with a Crafter's Companion Textures Embossing Folder then inked over with Creative Expressions Colour Cloud and then rubbed over some Gilding Wax.
The FABULOUS game controller is from this set 

currently out of stock but sure to be restocked soon
I drew around the outside of the dies to create a mat and layer - and I chose to do it in white and gold as Aaron had a custom controller made for Jack for Christmas last year in those colours and this card will be from Jack to Aaron for his birthday.
For this card I used the same stamp and die set together with MFT Blueprints 15
and the Design Paper is from this paper pad.

I'll be back later with another piece of Home Decor I completed yesterday.

Thanks for popping by.

I'm off to have a little bloggy catch up.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card for the boys Debs..these are my Grandsons life..lol..brilliant.

luv CHRISSYxx

Bad Kitty said...

great cards
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great pair of cards for your boys and both so different too, Luv Sam x

Claudia Rogier said...

Very nice card.
hugs
Claudia

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

~@ngie~ said...

fantastic 'gamer' cards... I didn't know you could get dies like that... I cut mine out by hand but with the dies you get a better depth with detail (might have to look into that lol) xXx

Sarah said...

These are brilliant Debs and perfect for gamers of all ages!! We've had a sunny Dorset day but I've been at work so not had chance to enjoy it until now, never mind, it looks Ok for tomorrow!! xx

Sue B said...

Wow! these are both gorgeous Debs! love how you've created two very different cards using the same stamp and die set. The first one is very elegant and I love the textured background.. and the second card is fab and funky! :-)
Hope you have a good week hun
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Debs, hope you are well. These cards are really cool, love them!

Liz x

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Debs, super masculine designs - I think I might have to invest in this set, it looks really useful for boys cards.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant cards Debs, love the dies and designs.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant male cards and great dies. Hugs, Carol S.xx