Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 29 April 2016

Some Special Men in My Life - and an Update on my TV Debut!!!

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you're well and those not I wish well soon.

So today I thought I'd pop by with a few birthday cards I have made for some special men in my life that have had/will have their Birthday's this month - using some fabulous pre-coloured and die cut toppers by Kenny K for The Hobby House - and also to update you on my Create and Craft TV debut.

This first one was for Jack to give to my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver who turned 5 two weeks ago.
Then this one was for my nephew's son Ethan who turned 5 yesterday
Finally this is for my big Brother whose birthday is tomorrow :o) 
So for those that have been waiting to hear when I will be making my first appearance as Guest Presenter for The Hobby House on Create and Craft I am thrilled to report that it will be next Friday at 6:00pm - eeeeeeekkk - it's all getting a bit scary now - but still super excited :o)

I am hoping to have the products that will be featured on the show to play with tomorrow - then will have to lock myself in my little crafty haven and try to come up with at least 4 simple demo's to recreate live on the day - wish me luck :o)

It would be really fantastic if you could find the time to tune in next Friday at 6:00pm 

Sky 674, Freeview 23, Virgin 748, or Freesat 813 

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

18 comments:

Crafty She said...

Lovely cards Debs...good luck next week, I'll be tuning in! xx

Sarah said...

Great cards Debs...I'm sure they were/will be loved by those special men!! As for your TV debut...How exciting for you, can't wait to see/hear you on TV must remember to schedule it!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic cool dude cards Debs they are full of life and colour perfect for youngsters. I am going to make sure I tune in to see your TV debut next week I wish you all the best
hugs
lorraine x

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Debs, I bet they were loved by all recipients :D
Can't wait to see you on tv.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

vickiscraft said...

Omg, get you missis, TV debut, will you still associate with us.....lol Well done Deb, excited for you and I will definitely be watching! ;)

Vicki x

Oh yes, great cards too....lol ;)

Claudia Rogier said...

Sweet cards. Nice colours.

hugs
Claudia

cotnob said...

Super cards Debs, great Kenny K toppers - absolutely perfect for masculine makes.
I'll definitely be tuning in to watch your first show - I bet you will be brilliant.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Brilliant male cards. Have set the recorder for Fri, good luck x

Carol S. said...

Good luck for next Friday. I will set my Sky box to record it. Great cards for the little people in our lives. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

Brilliant boys cards Debs, love the images and bright colours.

If the kids are playing cricket, I will tape you! If it's rained off...I will watch you!!
Lots of luck, hope your debut goes really well and I'm sure it will be the first of many.
Lorraine x

~@ngie~ said...

all absolutely awesome lol & Congrats on your achievement... I hope I rememember to catch your show :) xXx

Sue said...

Hi Debs, these cards are wonderful - I love your vibrant colour choices and amazing card designs.
I am so excited about next Friday - you will be a-ma-zing!
Hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend.
Sue...xxx

Wishcraft said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Debs... ooh eek, not long til your debut then eh? Will try to watch hun, good luck :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jules said...

Oh wow Debs!!!

I am so totally, totally thrilled for you on your TV debut.

I shall definitely be tuning in .. . or should I say recording you as I will be out then. Mr Heart has just set it for me now to make sure I don't miss it.

You don't need me to wish you good luck .. .. I am sure you will be a natural.

Oh I can't wait!!

Hope your delivery arrived and you are happy with your prep work!

Well done. So proud of you.

Love Jules xx

Donna said...

Fabulous selection of male cards Debs, they're brilliant and your colouring is spot on. I'll be watching you next week on TV...good luck! Donna ♥ x

tilly's crafts said...

Fabulous 'male' cards and I'm sure they'll be treasured! And good luck on the tv debut - so exciting! I hope it all goes well - and if I get chance I'll try and catch your star turn!
Kim x

Pollard Carole said...

Stunning boy card the designs are fabulous Goo Luck for affidavit you will be amazing and inspire us all love and hugs Carole x

Jane Savage said...

Awesome cards, Debs! Looking forward to your TV debut!! xxx