Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 28 April 2016

For a Child at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you are having a great week and are getting ready for an extended BH weekend for those in the UK :o)

I'm really looking forward to the weekend as it's my birthday on Sunday and my DH has something special planned with all the family - can't wait :o)

But before all that it's time to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this time our theme is 

FOR A CHILD

but don't forget the PINK 
This was for my niece's little girl - Layla Rae who turned 2 recently and I'll be back soon with the card I made for her brother Ethan who is 5 today :o) 

Card Ingredients:

Image: LOTV 'Maisie Two Balloons' - discontinued now :(
Design Papers: First Edition 'Sweet Owl'
Memory Box Dies: Corner Bow; Precious Hearts; Norland Flower
LOTV Sentiment Tags
Adhesive Pearls

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the adorable inspiration from my uber talented DT buddies.

You'll also see the details of the fab prize on offer from our sponsor this week:


Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

12 comments:

Janice said...

She's a sweetie - a bit like yourself! Super girly card Debs and I love the paper piecing...not many sleeps now till the Birthday celebrations! Jx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Auch a cute image and a very pretty girly card

Christine L said...

This is one of my favourite LOTV images - such a shame it's been retired. I love how you coloured her and of course, the sparkle on her balloons! Your card is gorgeous Debs - with such perfect papers and embellies too!

Big hugs
Christine x

Claudia Rogier said...

Lovely card .

hugs
Claudia

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Lorraine said...

She is so sweet and I love her glittery balloons. A gorgeous card Debs
Lorraine x

Pollard Carole said...

So pretty a beautiful card love those glitter balloons Enjoy your birthday have a fab time Love and hugs Carole x

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable and a great layout too.

Happy Birthday for the weekend and what a lovely hubby you have organizing something special for you too, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Debs, a sweet image and lovely papers.
Thank you so much for the lovely card you sent, it was really kind of you.
I hope you have a fabulous day on Sunday.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

One of my fave LOTV stampes and a joy to colour. Love you colour choice and the added sparkle. Beautiful! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Crafty She said...

Lovely card and I hope you have a fantastic birthday on Sunday. xx

Sue said...

Hi Debs, this is gorgeous - your colouring is wonderful(fab balloons) and I love your pretty pink colour scheme and beautiful card design. (sending love and hugs for a great weekend).
Sue...xxx