Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 21 April 2016

'Believe' - a VERY special project and my exciting news!!!!!

Good evening.

Just thought I'd pop by to share my UBER exciting news that some might say I have been teasing you all with recently.

 I can hardly 'believe' this is all happening - I am super lucky and super chuffed to say that Jill from The Hobby House has given me the amazing opportunity to.....................................................

BE A GUEST PRESENTER 
FOR 
THE HOBBY HOUSE 
ON 
CREATE AND CRAFT TV!!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW and WOW again - somebody pinch me!!!!!

So yesterday I travelled to Peterborough so that I would be fresh for my screen-test that took place this morning and I'm relieved to report that I passed - phew!!!!

And this is the project that I made as my screen-test project - suitably apt - as I think you do need to believe in order for your dreams to come true :o)

It looks like my first LIVE TV SHOW - aaaarrrgggghhh!!!! will be towards the end of next month - but I'll keep you posted with the details as soon as I know more.

I know I am very lucky to be given this opportunity and I am so grateful to Jill and the lovely people at Create and Craft - I hope I don't let anyone down - or make a fool of myself!!!!

Thanks for all your support and lovely comments left recently.
Hope to catch up with you all later this evening.

TTFN

21 comments:

Pollard Carole said...

You clever clever girl and so deserved hope I can get it on my ipad as I'll be in America when you make your star appearance. Its wonderful and I love the Hobby House Love and good luck hugs Carole x

Crafty She said...

Love your project, she is gorgeous. Congratulations, keep us updated so I don't miss your show and don't worry you won't let anyone down. xxx

Sue said...

You could never let anyone down! This is a beautiful project Debs. I am so happy for you - you are a super talented and lovely friend and you deserve every success...
See you in the morning!
Sue...xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Congratulations. What a fantastic opportunity. I'll be watching.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Debbie said...

That's amazing news Hun, you so deserve it. I'm over the moon for you and I'm sure you'll do just fine. Beautiful creation too. So pretty. Big hugs xxxx

Deborah said...

Beautiful. Congratulations, can't wait to see you on TV.
Deborah A

ellyscard creatief said...

Congratulations!!!!!
Gr, Elly

cotnob said...

Congratulations Debs, how wonderful for you, I'm so glad your screen-test went well. Make sure you let us know when your first show is, I can't wait to see you on TV.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

OMG!! WOW WOW WOW! That's fantastic news Debs, I'm really chuffed for you. Can't wait to see you on the telly. Huge congratulations.
Love the pretty project too.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Debs what exciting news. Keep us posted so I can record the shows. Well done. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pleased for you, brilliant news, you will be great. I would be terrified, think I Will stick with the magazine work, nobody to watch me. Can't wait to see you, never watch it these days but I will be recording you.

Pat K said...

Big Contragulations Debs. I'm so happy for you to receive this well deserved honour. Another gorgeous creation...so beautifully coloured and designed. hugs, Pat K x

Karen Knott said...

Wow Debs Congratulations, what exciting news !!! Thoroughly deserved too as your cards are always so beautiful and inspiring. Look forward to watching you on your debut ! ;)
Hugs, Kaz x

Jane Savage said...

Whoo hoo, Debs AWESOME news!!! HUGE congratulations how incredibly exciting (and scary too)! I look forward to your shows and designs. This gorgeous project is so beautiful! Have a lovely weekend (I know you will)! xxx

Christine L said...

You'll be wonderful Debs...... and I can't wait to see you! And wowwwwww to your creation here... it's fabulous!

Big hugs
Christine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Congrats once again, this is brilliant news. Cant wait to see you on the screen. Love your creation its beautiful, Love Hxx

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card.
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftrooma

The Stamp Basket said...

Wow, Debs, what fantastic news! So exciting! You so deserve it...do let us know the date so that we can watch!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh WOW Debs this is awesome news I must make sure I tune in the watch and your project is beautiful
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

Debs I am super proud and can't wait to see you on C&C. You will be AMAZING! Loving your project today, just listen to your own words and BELIEVE you will be amazing!!

Wishcraft said...

A beautiful creation Debs, love it... HUGE congrats on your fab news, you'll be brilliant I'm sure :o) Hugs, Lisa x