Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 7 March 2016

Wedding Cake Box for All Dressed Up

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Hope all my scrummy Mummy blogging friends had a lovely day yesterday and got totally spoilt.

I got some gorgeous gifts, cards and flowers but the best part of the day was spending time with those I love the most enjoying Afternoon Tea at a local hotel (very local as it's just at the bottom of the road hehehe) - will share some photos at the end of this post.

So the real reason I'm here is to share my DT inspiration for the new image release over at 


and I got to play with the beautiful 'Wedding Cake' image and I thought it would be perfect to pop onto a tag and attach it to a cake slice style box
Image: All Dressed Up 'The Wedding Cake'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Crafter's Companion Tag Die and A3 Centura Pearl Card 
Flowers and Pearls from The Hobby House 
Tonic Flourish Die

Please pop over to the main All Dressed Up blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - you won't be disappointed :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

So before I go here's a few of my favourite photos from yesterday:

Most of my favourite peeps - missed my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona :o(

My snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae

My VERY Handsome Trio of Sons - Jamie, Jack and Aaron

 And of course my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and to be able to spend such quality time with them.

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your continued support - it REALLY does mean such a lot.

Enjoy the rest of your evening,
TTFN

14 comments:

Crafty She said...

Gorgeous Tag and what beautiful photos. Glad you had a lovely day. x

Sarah said...

What a fabulous idea Debs and I love the muted colours you chose. Lovely pictures of your family xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful make, love that cake. Fab photos, love the last one, moments to treasure x

Bad Kitty said...

so pretty card!
great photos
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debs, so pretty - such a great idea.
It looks like you and your wonderful family had a lovely afternoon tea.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Very pretty tag and love your colouring. The image is gorgeous, a must have I am sure!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Karen Knott said...

Hi Debs,
I love your project, beautiful image and putting it on a tag is a great idea. Gorgeous embellishments and diecuts too.
Thanks for sharing the pics from your mothers day treat, what a gorgeous family !
Hugs, Kaz x

Jane Savage said...

Scrumptious design, Debs (apologies for the pun!) and gorgeous photos too! Glad you had such a special day! xxx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow Debs!! this is SO beautiful !!… you are a genius with your designs… the shape is a wonderful idea and the gorgeous image works so well here! absolutely love the colours that you've used…and all the little details are stunning… it's so classy and elegant!
Love your photos… your afternoon tea looks very scrummy! perfect afternoon with your family hun! ;-)
Hope you have a great week
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

Hi Debs - gorgeous, gorgeous photos - such a lovely family and yes your sons are very handsome (as are mine I think)!

Your tag is absolutely beautiful, I love the vintage look and your colouring and design are wonderful - I really like the little with love sentiment and am wondering if you wrote that yourself - it is gorgeous...

9 more sleeeeeeps...xxx
Sue...xxx

Judith said...

ooo - lots of cake around here Debs - gorgeous box and tag - a fab design for this image, lovely family photos too hugs Judith x

Christine L said...

That wedding cake image is fabulous Debs.... and you've created perfection with it!! I do love the tag... and as you say, perfect for the wedding box! Of course, the pink makes it extra special!

Now, what handsome sons you have and gorgeous grandchildren..... you look like you had a wonderful time with them - and yes, you are lucky!! I'm hoping one day, that my daughters will produce grandchildren... but I think it'll be a while yet! LOL! I had a lovely Mother's Day - my eldest was here (my youngest is in London and has only just been up!) - and they'd clubbed together and bought me a Mulberry keyring! OMG - I'm scared to put my keys on it in case I mark it!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Debbie said...

Wow this is a beautiful cake slice box and pretty tag. Simply stunning. Looks like you had a wonderful day with your family. How lovely to get all together. You are one special lady. Hugs xxx

Andrea Norris said...

Very pretty tag Debs, love the delicate pinks and vintage look
Andrea x