Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 20 March 2016

The Gift of Family

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

I've been busy getting some magazine work completed but also having fun making a special gift for my DiL Rowena - who's birthday is on Wednesday so I thought I would pop by and share it with you.

It's safe to post it here as I know the kids don't go on my blog - but I'll wait to post it on FB as they do look there :o)

I also wanted to share what I bought at the NEC on Thursday - what a totally fabulous day I had with the lovely Sue and Kat - we arrived just as they opened and left not long before they were closing - a  long day but loved every minute of it.

So first here is the 'Family' themed printer's tray gift I have made for Rowena - all the photos are from their wedding last September
 I loved putting this together and I hope she likes it.

My main focus when shopping at the NEC this time was for items for my Home Decor makes.

First up a few stamps from Inkylicious - I love their sentiment stamps


Then a few stencils


A couple of dies


Some necessary inks, gilding waxes, sprays and paints


And lastly a few essentials



Unfortunately what no-one seemed to be selling was some extra hours in the day to play with all this gorgeous stash - hopefully I will find some time this week to have a good play though as we will be away after Easter for a few days visiting my brothers and sister.

Thanks for popping by.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
TTFN

13 comments:

Karen Knott said...

The Printers tray project is absolutely gorgeous Debs I'm sure your DIL will be over the moon ! I love all the beautiful embellishments.
All those crafty goodies look amazing especially the Stamps, looking forward to seeing your makes with those :)
Hugs, Kaz x

Sarah said...

Love this printers tray Debs and I'm sure your D-i-l will be delighted with it. Your triceps must he huge after carrying that amount of treasure about all day!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fabulpus make, your are so good at home decor. Lovely haul of stash too, I Love Inkylicious, just have to remember what I already have when I visit them, looking forward to Ally Pally and visiting their stand x

Wishcraft said...

Oh wow, Debs! That is beautiful... it'll be treasured I'm sure. Have fun with your new goodies :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Daniele said...

love this printers tray featuring your daughter wedding, so pretty
hugs

Christine L said...

I'm sure Rowena will adore this gift - not least because you've made it!! It really is fabulous and I love the photographs you've chosen. What a wonderful way to keep memories!

And then WOWWWWWWWWWWWW TO your fabulous new stash!! Loving it all and can't wait to see what you make!

Big hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a wonderful gift.
Wow! You certainly had a good spend up didn't you, can't wait to see what you create with this little lot - I'm glad you had a fabulous day.
Pauline
x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs and such a lovely keepsake of their special day. Beautiful photos and embellishments.
You certainly had a lovely crafty spend- not wonder you need more time to craft.
Hugs Sharon. x

Pollard Carole said...

Beautiful keepsake for your DIL its fabulous looks like a great wedding Enjoy playing with your new crafty stash love and hugs Carole x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

What a fabulous gift for your DIL it is stunning and such a beautiful keepsake - I hope she has a lovely day today.

Love all your NEC goodies. Good job I didn't meet up with you .. .. you might have been a bad influence LOL!! Only joking .. .. hopefully next time!!

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow Debs! what a stunning gift for Rowena… she will really treasure this… such wonderful photos and the embellishments are just perfect.. it has a lovely vintage feel to it.
Love your new stash from NEC… gorgeous new goodies to play with… ah yes, if only we could purchase some 'free time' eh? - wouldn't that be wonderful! ;-)
Hope you're having a great week hun!
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a stunning gift for Rowena and i'm sure she absolutely loved it, Luv Sam x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh Debs, I got a bit lost in all that delish kit that followed, but your stunning celebration of that precious family event is definitely the feature! Everyone looks gorgeous in their best bib and tucker and you've preserved those beautiful memories in that best way possible. Utterly gorgeous hun in every detail. Hugs, Wends x