Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 17 March 2016

Spring Flowers at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and published this post for me as I am currently en route to pick up my lovely crafty friends Kat and Sue and then make our way to The NEC for a day of crafty fun and shopping - yippppeee!!!!

So I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this time our theme is 

SPRING FLOWERS

Now I'm not too sure if my flowers are Spring-like but I did love how this card turned out :o)
And here's what I did:

I started by 'dabbing' some Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar Distress Paint Dabbers onto my non-stick craft mat and then spritzed with water before 'swooshing' onto some white card - love this background effect.
Then I stamped the gorgeous Honey Doo Crafts 'Butterflies and Flowers' larger corner stamp using Black Archival Ink. I also stamped and heat embossed the fabulous Inkylicious sentiment.
Some simple mat and layering onto some black card and then a white square card base and a few adhesive pink gemstones to finish it off.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous floral inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - you won't be disappointed.

Our wonderful sponsor this time is:

offering 1 lucky winner a scrummy goody bag of trimmings from their online store.

Thanks for popping by and for all your continued support.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, have a fun day x

cotnob said...

A stunning card Debs, such a beautiful background and lovely sentiment.
I hope you have a great day and buy lots of lovely crafty stash.
Pauline
x

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Sarah said...

Very pretty Debs. Hope you've had a fab day!! x

Claudia Rogier said...

Wonderful card. Love it.
Hugs
Claudia
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Christine L said...

All flowers can be Spring-like as far as I'm concerned... and these are fabulous Debs! A beautiful card, with a fabulous verse - and I love that shading!

Hugs
Christine x

Carol S. said...

Love the background and the image is lovely. The sentiment is brilliant and perfect for your card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, love the stamped flowers with their sparkly centres.
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Love this Debs, so gorgeous!... hope you have had a wonderful day!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Karen Knott said...

Love your card Debs, that flower stamp is gorgeous one to add to the wish list I think and I love the inky background.
Hope you all had a great day out and got lots of crafty goodies ;)
Hugs, Kaz x

Pollard Carole said...

So pretty a very lovely card that sentiment is very special Love and hugs Carole x

Vannessa said...

Very pretty Debs and I love that sentiment.

Hugs, V xxx