Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 3 March 2016

Special Lady at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you are well and having  good week so far.

I've been keeping myself busy in my little crafty haven as my DH husband has been working away from home but he will be home later this evening and I can't wait to see him - I do miss him so when he is away - luckily he doesn't do it too often :o(

So today I have my DT make for the new challenge over at 


to share with you and the theme this time is

SPECIAL LADY 

With Mother's Day this Sunday I though it would be the perfect opportunity to make a card for my MiL - who I know has received it already and opened it too lol!!!!
I re-discovered this favourite floral stamp when I recently tidied up and re-organised my stamps and thought it was high time I re-inked it.
So I used a couple of co-ordinating inks and stamped the image a few time at various heights across a piece of white linen card then also stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white EP.
Some simple mat and layering and a few punched flutterbys to finish it off together with a fabulous stamped sentiment.

Our wonderful sponsor this time is 
offering 1 lucky winner £10 to spend in their online store.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by and for all your continued support.
TTFN

17 comments:

Janice said...

Great card Debs, very pretty in pink!Always nice when you unearth an old favourite stamp instead of reaching for the newest! Guess that's why we all loved Oldie But Goodie! Hope the day passes quickly for you and that your little kitty keeps you company! Jx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really lovely, isn't it good to rediscover stamps. Trying ti use some of my older ones. Lovely colours on this card

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debs, such an elegant design and lovely sentiment.
My hubby has been away on business this week as well, I do miss him when he is away even though I have my Mum and youngest to keep me company - he's back this afternoon hopefully!
Pauline
x

Bad Kitty said...

so pretty!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, love the stamp and pretty little butterflies
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Hi Debs, This is a truly beautiful card - I love the 'artyness' (in a good way) of it - the colours look amazing and the CAS design suits the image perfectly.

(14 more sleeps)!
Sue...xxx

Kat W said...

This is a gorgeous design and the flowers look lovely in different shades of pink...a special card indeed :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

P.S. 13 sleeps to go!!!

Sue B said...

Ooh I love this Debs! you've used the floral stamp so beautifully… the different shades of pink and the white embossing look awesome! such a clever design!
Hope you and family are all keeping well hun... have a lovely weekend!
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Christine L said...

Hi Debs.... This is stunning use of that floral stamp and so clever to use the different shades with the white embossed ones too. The little butterflies add the perfect finishing touch and I'm sure your MIL loved it!

Have a great weekend..
Big hugs
Christine x

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty and a gorgeous card. I am positive she loved it!

Pollard Carole said...

Stunnning thats a beautiful stamp and a very classy card love and hugs Caorle x

Judith said...

this is gorgeous Debs - lovely stamping and lots of lovely texture - sorry I'm not visiting much lately - I have a very poorly father in law and as these things do - its totally shaken up our lives hugs judith x

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Debs, perfect for Mother's Day
Anne xx

Crafty She said...

Lovely card Debs. I have that stamp lurking somewhere!! Must try and find it!! x

Whisper said...

I'm loving the gorgeous colours and CAS style, luv Sam x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is beautiful, Debs.
I love that you've added some embossed flowers amongst the coloured ones.
xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Debs this is beautiful the images, colours and the look of texture looks amazing
hugs
lorraine x