Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 14 March 2016

Love Is.........................

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

For me it involved a semi-successful shopping trip - and a scrummy lunch date with my DH on Saturday and then a lovely early morning walk and breakfast yesterday morning followed by another fun walk along the canal path with Aaron, Kerry and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver - will share some photos at the end of this post.

But first I thought I would pop by with another piece of Home Decor I made recently - only this one is definitely staying at my house - in fact it is already up on the wall :o)
I have wanted to make one of these 'printer tray' collages for such long time and when The Hobby House brought out a kit and also the printer's tray as a separate item I couldn't wait to get my order in.

I know that I could have gone to town with the decorating and embellishing but I'm beginning to think I am more of a CAS design sort of girl and for me I didn't want to go 'over the top' - this is just about enough for my personal taste.

I love (pardon the pun) the effect that inking over the 'love' and 'love definition' rub on had - it was a very pleasant surprise.

So as promised here are a few of my favourite photos from the 





Thanks for popping by - it is always lovely to see you.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

12 comments:

Sheila said...

Debs this is stunning and must look fabulous on your wall!! ANd what pretty family pics too - sadly my son won't let me share FB pics of his wee one (he is a PC and for obvious reasons is a very private person) but I get to share pics of our daughters wee fella. They are such a joy aren't they? Well done hun!!

Claudia Rogier said...

Stunning Project. Love it.


hugs
Claudia

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous project Debs, Love the colours and pretty details.
The photo's look fab too.
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Beautiful collage Debs and such pretty, thoughtful detail...a wonderful keepsake for you both! Looks like you had a wonderful walk in the sunshine...I love spring! :) Donna ♥ x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what a beautiful home decor project Debs I love how you have decorated each panel this is truly wonderful
hugs
lorraine x

Janice said...

Love your latest make Debs, what a lovely wall hanging - so personal and so pretty! Love the family snaps too, but tell Oliver to keep well back from swans - they can attack, as Colin & I discovered! Jx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, so many beautiful details - I always love your home décor pieces.
It sounds like you had a lovely weekend - fabulous photographs.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

What a beautiful keepsake Debs, love all the little bits and pieces filling the gaps together with the lovely photograph of you both. Wasn't it a gorgeous weekend!? Looks like you had great fun xx

Carol S. said...

I know men never grow up, but I think the bike is just a bit too small for him!! Love you keepsake box. Beautifully decorated. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Judith said...

So pretty Debs - I 'love' it - I've decided I'm definitely more of a cas kind of girl - but what do I do with all those embellies I have stashed away lol hugs judith x

Jane Savage said...

What a gorgeous keepsake, Debs sure to be treasured! Great photos too! Sunshine and smiley faces what could be better! xxx

Crafty She said...

What a beautiful piece, no wonder you wanted to keep it. Love your photos too. xx