Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Easter Bunnies

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Just thought I would pop by to share some projects I have been working on recently as I am 'home alone' - my DH is working away in Manchester but luckily only for the one day so home again tomorrow :o)

I recently bought some blank MDF Bunnies from The Wood Barn and found some blank MDF letters the same size in Hobbycraft and decided to make some special gifts for my adorable Grandchildren for Easter
So this is for my snuggalicious Ruby Mae
 and this is for my scrummilicious Lola Arizona
 and of course not forgetting my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver
I totally loved putting these together.

Hope you like them too.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fab evening.

TTFN

18 comments:

Sarah said...

They are gorgeous Debs and the littleys will love them! xx

Tracey said...

WOW! These are amazing Debs, your grandchildren will love them :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Debbie said...

Aw these are so cute. They will love these. Great idea Hun. Hugs xxx

Carol S. said...

Stunning bunnies and will be well loved. Gorgeous papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Love these Debs, they are so gorgeous!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Karen Knott said...

Debs they are fantastic...absolutely gorgeous. I love the pretty papers on the bunnies, your grandchildren will be over the moon with them.
Hugs, Kaz x

Sharon said...

These are so sweet Debs and a lovely gift for Easter. Beautifully embellished.
Hope you enjoyed your home alone day.
Hugs Sharon. x

cotnob said...

These are beautiful Debs, absolutely adorable - your Grandchildren will treasure them.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

These are absolutely ADORABLE Debs!!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Debs, love the bunny shapes and pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

coldwaters2 said...

These are brilliant Debs a great project that your Grandchildren will treasure
hugs
lorraine x

Whisper said...

They are absolutely adorable and what fabby Easter gifts too for your grandchildren, luv Sam x

The Stamp Basket said...

What a super idea, Debs! Your grandchildren will love them! Hope you are keeping well!

Pollard Carole said...

Wonderful these are so lovely your grandchildren will adore them Love and hugs Carole x

Deborah said...

These are gorgeous Debs. I'm sure your grandchildren will love them.
Deborah A

vickiscraft said...

Wow Deb, these are just beautiful, great idea for a new born too, love them!

Vicki x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh, these are just totally scrumptious, Debs. I love them.
xxx