Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Tulips for Easter

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Brrrrrrr who turned down the heating last night - it's freeeezzzing here in Gloucestershire this morning but at least the sun is shining - perfect weather for a brisk walk and that's exactly what I will be doing with my DH this lunchtime.

But before that I thought I would pop by with one of the Easter card designs I made for my MiL recently - I will have a few more to share with you over the next few days.

I used one of the gorgeous Clearly Besotted stamps I treated myself to for this design - and made 4 of these - I think 4 is about my limit before I get bored of the same design lol!!!

Card Ingredients:
Image & Sentiment: Clearly Besotted 'You are Wonderful'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Gingham Design Paper
MFT Scalloped Border die
Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Adhesive Pearls from The Hobby House 

Challenges I would like to enter:

Sweet Stamps - Spring Flowers 
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Check it Out 

Thanks for popping by and for all the lovely comments left recently.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

21 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a pretty selection Debs and the stamp is lovely, I always find CB stamp so well xx

Lucy Woods said...

These are just beautiful! Gorgeous cas designs perfect in pink!
Lucy x

Sharon said...

It's freezing here in Yorkshire too!
This is a very pretty card, love the colours and the scalloped border.
Sharon x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous set of cards Debs, I love the image and pretty design.
Thank you for your kind wishes, it means so much.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful Easter cards Debs, such a lovely image and pretty pinks.
I hope you enjoyed your walk.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous set of cards Debs, love the cas design and pretty flowers.
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

These are beautiful, Debs! I love the pretty colours, the gorgeous tulips, and the CAS layout! Perfect! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Carol S. said...

A very pretty card Debs. Love the image and design. Gorgeous colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Claudia Rogier said...

Sweet card.
hugs
Claudia

Pollard Carole said...

So sweet love the brilliant stamp gorgeous Know what you mean about getting bored I'm doing Wedding invites at present done 25 only another 25 to go who will be very bored me !! love and hugs Carole x

Anne said...

Very pretty Debs, and a great layout if you need to make a few
Anne xx

Jules said...

Good morning Debs

Great Easter cards. Snap .. .. .. I have four on my "crafty list" too which all have to be the same.

Hope all is good at your end. Love the birthday card in your previous post.

Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Very much appreciated.

Love Jules xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely stamp, uswful for so many occasions. Love the soft pink and cas design

coldwaters2 said...

These are gorgeous Debs love the wonderful Pink colours also the image a lovely, simple make
hugs
lorraine x

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful cards!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki ❤

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha ha! I agree with you about making the same design.
But your set is so delightfully pretty. xxx

Christine L said...

These are so pretty Debs.... and perfectly PINK too!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Judith said...

These are so pretty Debs - I love tulips - my favourite spring flowers hugs Judith x

Sue said...

Hi Debs, These are really beautiful cards. I love that pretty image and your card design is really stylish. - I get bored after one!
Sue...xxx

Janice said...

So pretty! These are gorgeous Debs, love the delicate CAS design and soft colours, Jx

Donna said...

Beautiful easter cards Debs, love the soft pastel, CAS design...they're perfect for the occasion :) Donna ♥ x