Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 18 February 2016

So Cute at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

I had two little visitors for a sleepover on Tuesday evening and then they spent the day with me yesterday - my adorable Granddaughters Lola Arizona and Ruby Mae and today I have my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver coming to play - it's fabulous being a Grandma - or as Ruby calls me Grandmum :o)

Anyway I'm really here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this is the card that I made for the last challenge only to realise I had the wrong theme doh!!!! 

The theme this time is

SO CUTE 

and I think I nailed the cute factor with this adorable image:
This will be for one of my beautiful Granddaughters at Easter - and hopefully I will have made another two for the others before Easter arrives but as I have just finished making 22 Easter cards for my MiL I need to have a wee break from them.

So here's what I used:

Image: Wee Easter Bunny by Sylvia Zet 
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV Pastel Dreams now discontinued :o(
Joy Crafts Square Frame die
Martha Stewart Double Dot Scalloped border punch
Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous and uber cute inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

17 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Awwww, Debs! So cute, so pink, so perfect! xxx

Marilyn said...

This is so cute and the image is super sweet. Love the pretty dies too.

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs and yes so so cute! Love that image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

Definitely cute Debs!! Love the layered die cuts too xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How cute. 22 Easter cards, oh my goodness

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous card and so pretty!!!

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Debs, an adorable image and lovely pinks.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

A sweet image and a pretty card. Love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

How gorgeous to have those precious moments with your Grandbabbies. We are missing my mummy like crazy right now. She's been in the US a year, looking after my baby sister and her wee babe. So she's where she needs to be, but we miss her dearly! Gorgeous card and I love, love, LOVE that sweet Sylvia Zet image. She really has such an enchanting way with her drawings. Gorgeous card design and oh so pink! Perfect for the challenge. Hugs, Wends x

Diane said...

Oh my gosh this is just adorable.

Hugs Diane

Janice said...

Cute...tick
Pink...tick
Think you nailed it! What a sweet card Debs. love that bunny! Sounds like you have a full house with sleep overs - bet that was fun! Still no news here, should know Mon. Jx

An Occasional Genius said...

Sounds like you have been having fun Debs!! Definitely nailed the cute factor with that gorgeous card! xx

Bad Kitty said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Christine L said...

Of course I love your cute card Debs... that image is perfect for this theme and I know whoever gets it will adore it! You are so lucky to spend time with your gorgeous grandchildren... I keep hoping and thinking......... one day....... one day!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, that image is so cute!
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

Gosh, that's a lot of Easter cards you have made...I don't usually get around to Easter cards! This card is super cute indeed with that lovely sweet image and I love all those pretty little flowers scattered around :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue said...

Wow, Debs, cuteness well and truly nailed - yes!
This is a beautiful card, I love how you have coloured that image and your card design is truly pretty - those papers and the die cute frame are gorgeous. So lovely to have such precious time with your precious ones!
24 sleeps or there abouts!
Sue...xxx