Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 15 February 2016

J'adore 'Amore' at All Dressed Up

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a fabulous weekend and that you spent some special time with your loved ones.
I had a quiet weekend - just me and my DH as Jack was spending some special time making memories with his girlfriend - young love - nothing like it :o)

So today I would like to share the special card I made for my Valentine - that also doubles as my DT make for the new challenge over at

ALL DRESSED UP 

I knew as soon as I saw this image - Amore - available from Wendy's Easy shop that it would be the perfect image for my Valentine card this year:  
I kept the layout and embellishments fairly simple - well it is for a man after all lol!!!!
Just a couple of bling hearts and a touch of Glamour Dust - which doesn't really show up on the photos but is sparkly IRL :o)
The gorgeous Design Papers are from Pink Petticoat 'Old Fashioned Girl' - unfortunately no longer available as Liz has now closed her boutique but they are my go to collection for Valentine and general Anniversary cards for the one I love.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my new Dressy Girls DT buddies - you definitely won't be disappointed.

Looking forward to seeing your fabulous All Dressed Up makes too - don't forget the theme is always

ANYTHING GOES 
with an All Dressed Up image

Challenges I would like to enter:

Come and Get It - Love is in the Air
Glitter and Sparkle - Love is in the Air
Eclectic Ellapu - Love Actually
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Love is in the Air
Little Claire's - Love and Marriage
Crafty Catz - Red as Main Colour
Winter Wonderland - Have a Heart
Crafting for all Seasons - Love is in the Air
Paper Shelter - Be My Valentine

Thanks for popping by today - it's always great to see you.
TTFN

28 comments:

Bernadet said...

Fantastic card Debs!
You've used beautiful papers and a lovely digi.

Sarah said...

This is beautiful Debs and I'm sure John was suitably impressed xx

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card Debs and love the image. Gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hugs, Carol S. DTxx

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous and I love the pretty papers and sparkly hearts
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, such a beautiful image and great papers. I hope your son and his girlfriend had a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous Valentines card Debs. I love the image - she is gorgeous. Really wish the papers were still available - love them.
Hope you are well and having a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Andrea Norris said...

Love the rich colour of her dress and the beautiful design papers
Andrea x

Judy McKay said...

Love all the details of your card are wonderful. Love the colours and image. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Debs, such a lovely image and perfect coordinating papers. Hope you had a super lovey dovey day, 💕💕💕Jx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is gorgeous and I love the rich colours

Lucy Woods said...

Gorgeous colours, papers and ribbon! Really fab design!
Lucy x

Jane Savage said...

Another stunner, Debs! Adore those gorgeous papers and layout! xxx

Maggie said...

Gorgeous image and card design thanks for joining us at GNS. Maggie DT

Sue said...

Thanks for joining in our Crafty Calendar Challenge this is gorgeous! Hugs Sue J xx

Cindy said...

Pretty card. Great papers and LO. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

Pollard Carole said...

Just delightful this is a stunning card and design not forgetting the fab stamp Love and hugs Carole x

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous make just perfect for our challenge this week.thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week in our Red challenge and GDT call week. Good luck

julie_woolston said...

Really beautiful love the image and colours.
Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kat W said...

Well, I know I've seen pics of this already but it was worth another little peek because it really is a gorgeous design and those papers are so pretty :-)
I hope you enjoyed your quiet weekend...gosh nearly time for another weekend now!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh Debs, I LOVE this hun. The paper combo is fab, love those Pink Petticoat papers. I was so sad when Liz shut up shop. Glad to have snuck a few into my basket before she did! Fabulous ADU image hun, love the way you've coloured her and the wee hearts on her dress. Such a pretty and gorgeous make. Hugs, Wends x

Tamie said...

Spectacular creation and your coloring is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #27.

Tamie DT

Rachael Evans said...

Just gorgeous - I love those papers, I brought most of them when I found out she was closing - but I guess I missed these! Stunning card x

Holly Hughes said...

I soooo love these papers with this image! Terrific Card!!

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card and nice papers. I love your gem hearts. Thank you very much for joinng our challenge at Gome And Get It
Hugs, Iwona (DT)

Meighan Wheller said...

A sweet image, beautifully coloured. Love the papers and the embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

Asha said...

What a beautiful project, Debbie. Flawless colouring too! Thanks for joining the “Love Actually” challenge at Eclectic Ellapu.
x Asha

Lilibet said...

Great card - Thanks for playing at The Paper Shelter. Good luck, Liz (:(|)x

Carol said...

Beautiful work. Thanks for joining the "Love Actually" Challenge at Eclectic Ellapu last month. Carol DT x