Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 4 February 2016

It's all About 'Love' at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends - and a special BIG HELLO to all my lovely new followers - thank you for taking the time to pop by - hope you like what you see and decide to stay a while :o)

Today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this time our theme is all about 

LOVE 

With of course the main colour being PINK 

Now dopey here spent quite a bit of time putting together a sweet little card for the challenge - only to realise I made it following the theme for our next challenge and not a heart or love was in sight - what a wally!!!

So with not much time to spare I got to work on a very CAS project - but I actually love how it turned out
The MDF plaque I used to make this only arrived at lunchtime on Monday and I had it finished by mid-afternoon - super speedy make - wish they all came together that quick lol!!!!

So here's what I used:
MDF Plaque from 'The Wood Barn'
Painted with Warm White Acrylic Paint 
Design Papers: LOTV 'Romance and Roses'
Chipboard Alphabet Letters and Heart 
Martha Stewart Butterfly Trio Punch
Adhesive Pearls from The Hobby House
Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Diamond Stickles

Our sponsor this week is
offering 1 lucky winner $6 to spend in their online store

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafting for all Seasons - Love is in the Air
Creative Moments - Anything Goes - Optional Twist Romance/Love
Simon Says Stamp - Have a Heart
Sisterhood of Crafters - Love Letters
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
Inky Chicks - Love Letters and/or Hearts
MAWTT - Things with Wings

Thanks for popping by today and for all the lovely congratulations on my new DT post yesterday - I really appreciate all you support.

Right on today's crafty menu is finishing my latest PaperCraft Inspirations commissions - the deadline is looming and I haven't even started one of them!!!!!

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous make, love the pink

Jane Savage said...

Too beautiful Debs! ‘Love’ it! xxx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debs, I always love your home decor pieces.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

"Love" it!! xx

Christine L said...

This beautiful plaque is so perfect for our 'with love' theme Debs.... and made with such speed! And just think - you're one in advance now which HAS to be good!

Big hugs
Christine x

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Debbie said...

Wow Debs, this is simply beautiful. I love it. Hope you're well. Apologies for not being around much due to my health.big hugs xxxxx

Judith said...

So pretty Debs - I love a quick and easy make when you really like it at the end! hugs Judith x

Pollard Carole said...

Fabulous so pretty I love this plaque Love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous plaque and would look lovely in my newly decorated spare room!! The CAS design is right up my street and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Debs, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs what a gorgeous make! So pretty!
Hugs Lynsey x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous plaque debs.
Deborah A

Janice said...

So pretty Debs, you do amazing stuff with MDF! Love it, Jx

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous Debs! Love it!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow.. this is a gorgeous plaque Debs… I love the shade of pink on the letters and the pretty paper and butterflies are so perfect! you are right to be pleased with it... it's a stunner!
Big congratulations on your new DT position hun! so well deserved!… your card below is adorable.. you've coloured her beautifully and those Sweet Owl papers are some of my favourite! and well done to Lola Arizona… you must be so proud… gosh she looks so grown up now!
Love your new profile piccie too sweetie.. you look stunning! ;-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs, Sue B xxx

Sue said...

Debs, this is really pretty. I love the elements you have put together and the little butterflies are gorgeous. Such a clever and inspirational project.
2 more sleeps eeeeeek!
Sue...xxx