Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy New Year

Good morning my lovely crafty friends and a 

VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

Here's hoping 2016 is a Happy Healthy New Year for you all.

I thought would pop by to share a few photos from the Festive Period with you and a New Year card I made for a friend of my MiL.

So here's the New Year Card
Before we went away we paid a visit to Santa and his Winter Wonderland at the local garden centre.




We spent Christmas in Centre Parcs in the Lake District - which was lovely but I did miss my boys and the Grandchildren and couldn't wait to get back and celebrate a 'second Christmas Day' with them all on Monday.


This is how rammed the car was as we set off!!!


We had to make sure Santa knew where to stop on Christmas Eve lol!!!

And luckily he did as this was my main present 

I am such a lucky girl!!!

Christmas dinner was scummy 



Then home to see Santa had arrived there as well



And then the house was full of all the people I love the most






Thank you to all my loyal crafty blogging buddies for all your continued support and friendship.
I hope our friendship continues to grow and strengthen throughout 2016.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, love the clock die.
Fabulous photos too, it is so good to be surrounded by family.
I wish you and your family a very happy, healthy, prosperous (and crafty) New Year.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Looks like a wonderful time, you are lucky to be surrounded by your lovely family. Gorgeous card too. Happy New Year x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice photos!
Happy new year!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Sarah said...

Wishing you good health and happiness in 2016 Debs. I can hardly believe that the festivities are over. I have de-Christmassed the house today and am now feeling rather sad...hey hi, it will soon be here again!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Debs love your card the colours and design are excellent, thank you for sharing your wonderful festive pictures it looks like it was magical.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs and lots of wonderful photographs - it looks like you had a lovely family Christmas.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year, I hope it's a good one.
Pauline
x

Wedgie said...

Hi Debs! Happy New Year!
What gorgeous photos - it looks like you had a fab Christmas!
Love the card too. xxx

Sue said...

Debs, your card is really lovely and I have really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your fabulous Christmas - Happy New Year.
Sue...xxx

Jane Savage said...

Happy New Year, Debs! Fabulous card and I do love that clock! What incredible photos! Glad you had such an amazing time with your gorgeous family! xxx

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous new year card, and lovely pics of your family! And lucky you with such a gorgeous pressie!
With all good wishes for 2016!
Kim x

Janice said...

Sorry, must have missed this post! What a super card Debs, love your design and use of dies, and your Christmas pics are brilliant, Jx