Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 25 January 2016

Anchors Away!!!

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a better weekend than I did!!!

Unfortunately I didn't get to see Strictly on Tour on Saturday as I came down with a nasty bug - sore throat, headache, upset tummy and feeling totally drained and if that wasn't enough I also managed to get an abscess somewhere too delicate to mention but suffice to say that sitting isn't the most comfortable thing to do :o( 

So you can imagine how sorry for myself I'm must be feeling :o(

Anyway I thought the best thing to do would be to have a little playtime in my little crafty haven - I do tend to craft standing up most of the time!!

So here's one of the cards I put together using one of the Hunkydory Little Books - this one is from the Little Book of Birthdays
I also used some Craftwork Cards 'Harbour Boulevard' Design Paper
Tim Holtz Sizzix 'Wordplay'

Right I'm off to have a little bloggy catch-up whilst watching the soaps.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, love the image and design.
So sorry to hear you've been poorly and that you missed strictly too :-(
Hope you are feeling better now.
Lorraine x

Bad Kitty said...

great card!

Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

cotnob said...

Sorry to hear that you have been poorly and missed Strictly Debs, I hope you are feeling better.
Your card is fabulous, a great image and perfect die cut details.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear you've had a horrid time with your health Debs and hope you are soon feeling more comfortable. Your nautical card is brilliant, a super image and perfectly coordinated paper and die cut xx

Carole said...

Fab male card Debs.
Hope sitting becomes more comfy soon!
Hugs Carole x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh poor you, how horrid and missing the show too. Gorgeous male card fab image

downrightcrafty said...

hope you feel better soon, and arrange to go see the show again, your card is a great masculine card love it
hugs Kate xx

Lucy Woods said...

This is just fabulous!! Hope you feel better soon doesn't sound fun at all!
Lucy x

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Debs :o)
Sorry you missed the Strictly show, hopefully you'll get to see it next time.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Christine L said...

What a wonderful card for a man....... love your design!

Now....... poor you! Hope you're feeling a bit better now from the cold - the other (i know from experience!) takes it's time to go away! And fancy missing Strictly? that must have hurt more!

Big hugs
Christine x
PS... The pharmacist recommended Magnesium Sulphate ointment for me!! hehe

Kat W said...

Oh noooooo! Quite literally a pain in the xxx :-( So sorry you missed Strictly and I hope you are feeling better now.
The extra crafting time doesn't really make up for missing Strictly I'm sure but you have managed to knock out a fabulous card here...very elegant but in a masculine way!
Big hugs, Kat xx