Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 28 January 2016

A Ruby Wedding Anniversary and Some Magazine Projects Sneaky Peeks

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

How's your week going? Good I hope. 
Happy to report that I am feeling a bit better and that my nasty abscess has almost cleared up with the super strength antibiotics the Dr prescribed - thank goodness as I was told it may have needed to be surgically removed - ouch!!!!

I have been having a sort out in my little crafty haven - I think I have finally found the perfect die storage solution - well for me anyway. I'll take some photos today and share them with you later.

But first I would like to share another recent make using a scrummy new heart die I treated myself to from the Crafter's Companion January sale - I thought it would be perfect for this Ruby Wedding Anniversary card requested by my MiL. 
I also used the gorgeous 'Heartfelt' Design Papers from LOTV - sadly now discontinued but for every negative there is always a positive and you can get these papers as a digital download from Raspberry Road  available here so you can have as many of them whenever you want :o)

Oh and before I go a shoutout for the new issue of Papercraft Inspirations that's in the shops today - I'm thrilled to be sharing three lots of projects this time and here's some sneaky peeks 

3 Looks with Washi Tape 

Birthday Candles Cards for the All Occasions section

And a Moving Cards Masterclass



I do still have to pinch myself when I see my makes in print.
I know I am so very lucky to have this opportunity and I am very grateful each time a commission comes through - thank you Papercraft Inspirations.

And THANK YOU for all the lovely comments and support.
Have a fabulous day.

I'll be back later with photos of my new die storage system.

TTFN

18 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Love your scrummy card, Debs such gorgeous papers and LO! Many congrats on your mag commissions, all your makes looks amazing! Best pop off to the newsagent’s at lunchtime then!! :) xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Love the card and the tutorial in the mag. Super!!! Well Done. Glad to hear you are on the mend, Love Hazelxx

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Sarah said...

Glad you are on the mend Debs, thank goodness for modern medicine!! Love your pretty anniversary card, those dies are so gorgeous and are perfect with the yummy papers xx

Carole said...

Gorgeous card Debs and well done on being published
Hugs Carole x

Lorraine said...

The anniversary card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the pretty papers and fab heart dies.
It must be brilliant to see your work in the magazines...well deserved.
Glad to hear you are feeling better now too!
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Debs, this is a beautiful card. Your design is amazing with those wonderful papers and romantic red die cuts.
I am so pleased for you Debs with your magazine successes...really well done you clever talented lady.
Sue...xxx

cotnob said...

I'm so pleased to hear that you are on the mend Debs, thank goodness your abscess has almost gone.
A gorgeous card, such pretty papers and lovely heart die cuts.
Congratulations on having all of your super projects published, they look fabulous.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a simply stunning Ruby Wedding card and i'm not surprised you bought that heart die and you are so right, i loved the LOTV papers, as Alan won't let me print them, due to the cost of our inks for the printer :-(

Congrats on being in a magazine and such lovely cards too, Luv Sam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card and fab mag projects, well done x

Wendy said...

Your Anniversary card is absolutely gorgeous Debs, love your new heart die! And loving all your fabulous makes in the mag too!...well done you :)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Lea Brawn said...

Wow love the anniversary card but what an amazing array of cards you've made for the mag. Fab creations x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Debs, this card is so lucious!!! I love those gorgeous papers and all the beautiful hearts!! Beautiful work as always!! And your projects look fantastic!!

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card and well done on the magazine articles.
Deborah A

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs the papers are my favourite, the card design is super
hugs
lorraine x

Christine L said...

An absolutely beautiful Ruby Wedding card Debs - such a fabulous design and gorgeous papers... and I'm loving that new die! And well done on the mag feature!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Abi said...

Wowee Debs, your PI projects look fab and you should be feeling proud! That Ruby wedding card is just fabulous, I do love those papers and it's such a lovely design. Looking forward to seeing the die storage! xx

Kat W said...

Wow to your amazing anniversary card; so romantic and pretty :-)
Wow to your gorgeous magazine makes and I always flick through to see what projects you have in the mag when it arrives!
And hurrah that the nasty abscess is clearing up well!
Big hugs, Kat xx