Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends
Hope you are well and had a wonderful weekend.

I should be tucking in to either some scummy lunch or another cup of coffee and cake whilst you are reading this - as I am meeting my lovely DT buddies Kat and Sue from In the Pink and I am so excited :o)

But the real reason I'm here today is to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week as it's the first Tuesday of the month - and can you believe it's the first day of the month too - it's time for our 

ANYTHING GOES 

challenge theme with the OPTION of 

MAKE A CHRISTMAS GIFT

Here's what I made for my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae 




At 2 and 1/2 she is now getting super excited about Christmas and especially Santa so this fabulous image from LOTV - who are our generous sponsor this week - was just perfect for her door hanger.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Right must dash as I need to make sure I look half decent for my coffee date!!!

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

 

14 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Ruby Mae will be even more excited about Christmas when she sees this, Debs, it’s gorgeous! Hope you had a fab time with your DT buddies! xxx

Bad Kitty said...

love it!
very pretty
>^.^<

coldwaters2 said...

This is brilliant Debs a lovely hanger
hugs
lorraine x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is So sweet Debs… it's a fab santa/reindeer image and I love the pretty sparkles! :-)
Hope you are keeping well hun
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope ypu had a lovely meet up. Gorgeous make, she will love it

Carol S. said...

An adorable door hanger Debs. Gorgeous LOTV image, Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

A super gift Debs, such a great image and lots of lovely sparkle.
I hope you enjoyed your lunch.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous door hanger, love the image - he looks fab.
Hope you had a lovely time with Kat and Sue
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Debs, it was so lovely to meet up today...I had a super time and yep - the cakes were definitely scrummy... I tell you what else is scrummy - and it is this beautiful door hanger! Such a clever way to use that lovely image and I love the details you have added.
Sue...xxx

Christine L said...

Hi Debs... This door hanger is fabulous... I'm loving how you decorated it! That little Santa image is fabulous and coloured beautifully.... and then all the gorgeous sparkle... perfect! I'm sure Ruby Mae will adore it!

I gather you had a lovely time yesterday - I so wish we all lived a little closer! I've met up with Kat, Sue and Annette up to now... but wouldn't it be fab all at one time??

Big hugs
Christine x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a gorgeous door hanger and i'm not surprised your grand daughter is starting to get excited, Luv Sam x

Janice said...

Brilliant door hanger Debs, really sweet, Jx

Kat W said...

Cake it was, and lots of it! And of course, you looked gorgeous :-) It's always such a delight to catch up with you.
Ruby Mae is going to adore this hanger...well, it's so festive and sparkly and has the big man himself on it so what's not to love?!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs this is a stunning Christmas make! Love it!
Hugs Lynsey x