Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 November 2015

Your Favourite Stamp/Image at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends
Long time no see!!!

I seem to have lost my Blogging Mojo but luckily not my Crafty Mojo as I am stacked out with Craft Fayre makes, magazine commissions and my own personal cards for friends and family - maybe there just isn't anymore time left for me to blog as well - over and beyond my DT makes and requirements - thank goodness I still have those to get me on here :o)

I am sure things will settle down very soon - I have a Christmas Craft Fayre this evening and then my last one a week on Saturday - I had to say no to 3 others as I know I just couldn't do them justice with so little time available - but nice to know they wanted me hahaha!!!

Anyway I have my DT make for the new challenge over at

IN THE PINK 

to share with you today. I can't tell you how much time I spent trying to decide what image to use as the theme is

YOUR FAVOURITE STAMP/IMAGE

I have sooooooo many favourites - depending on the mood and who the card/project is for so I really struggled to pinpoint a specific favourite. However, I totally love the Gorjuss Girls and they were one of my very first purchases many moons ago when I began on this road of creativity so I decided to choose one of those and here's what I  did:

 


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is
offering 1 lucky winner £10 to spend in their online store.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

I'm off to get the car packed and ready for this evening.
TTFN

13 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So lovely, Debs! Good luck with your craft fayres, I know you won’t need it! xxx

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card
have a nice day
>^.^<

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I do miss your blogging but it is such a busy time of year. I have turned down several fairs, there are only so many hours in a day! Your card is beautiful, love that sentiment, where is it from please?

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is amazing, I too love the Gorjuss Girls. I just bought the tiny wee stamp set of them. Must have a play soon!!! Well Done on all the lovely Crafty Fairs you have been too, Love Hazelxx

Lisa xx said...

soooo hard to choose a fave stamp isn't it, but this is a fab choice Debs!

Gorgeous card, love this sentiment too xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, I can see why she is your favourite, a lovely sentiment and pretty pinks.
It sounds like you are keeping busy - I hope you had a good evening.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Gorjuss card and love the colours. Great sentiment and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Janice said...

A great stamp choice and a sweet card. Hope tonights sales were brisk and that you sell out on your final fayre! Jx

Christine L said...

Hi Debs.... well as I also love the Gorjuss Girls - I do love your card in our favourite colour! The sentiment looks fabulous alongside too... and I'm loving the DP you used!

I'm so glad to hear about your wonderful successes at the craft fayres.. and I promise to have a go next year! But I'm glad we managed to get you blogging your fabbie pink card!

Hugs
Christine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card debs.
It's so hard to fit everything in. Good luck with your last few fairs
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Debs, I love this card. You have coloured that gorgeous gorgeous gorgeously!!! Your card design is really pretty with the snowflake detail and the lovely sentiment. Really wonderful card Debs, you are so clever.
Sue...xxx

pinky said...

Very pretty image, especially in the pink Debs.

Kat W said...

Well, you know I am playing catch up but I just couldn't leave this beauty without another passing comment! I still love this design; I love sentiments like this one and I think a Gorjuss girl was a fab choice for your 'fave' stamp! And after what we were saying earlier about colouring...this looks wonderful!
Big hugs, Kat xx