Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 12 November 2015

Fancy Fold or Shaped Cards at In the Pink

Good morning crafty peeps. 
Don't fall over but I'm back again with another post - twice in one week must be on a roll lol!!!

Well maybe not on a roll but thank goodness for DT commitments or I might not get on here at all!!!

I'm feeling a little lost this morning as Jack spent the night at his girlfriend's house - first time I have allowed him to stay on a school night - a sign he is growing up and I am trying to embrace it - but it's not easy :o(

So today I have a rather pathetic effort for my DT make to share with you for the new challenge over at 


and this time we would like to see your 

FANCY FOLDS or SHAPED CARDS

I took the easy route of a fancy shaped card using one of my favourite but not often used Go Kreate dies
So trying to keep with 'flatter' style Christmas cards for lower postage costs I haven't added to many heavy embellishments or too many layers.

We have the fabulous Jill from 
as our sponsor this time - offering 1 lucky winner:


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the far more fabulous  inspiration from my lovely Pink Lady DT buddies - you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

13 comments:

Sue B said...

Ooh your card is gorgeous Debs! love the sugar pink with the snowscape and prettty snowflakes… it's a fab shape and a wonderful sentiment too! :-)
hope you are doing ok hun… I remember that feeling... when your baby is growing up and you have to let go a little.. never easy is it. It's only when you are a parent yourself, that you understand how it must have felt for your parents, if you know what I mean.
Hope you have a lovely evening sweetie
Big hugs, Sue B xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Debs.

Sarah said...

What a great design Debs and easy to produce en masse I should think.The pink is so pretty and what a wonderful sentiment. We have the opposite here at the mo, Connor's Girlfriend seems to favour being here rather than at home, (partly because it's closer to the school where she teaches), so quiet time is something of a memory for Martin and I!! Still once they have saved enough for a deposit for their first home it will be a different story I'm sure!! xx

Sue said...

Debs, don't be so tough on yourself! This is a beautiful card. The shape looks wonderful with the die cuts - I am very taken with the tree silhouette die across the middle. The sentiment is really lovely too. Hope you feel a little better - I hate my boys being all grown up - I know it is what is supposed to happen and the normal way of things but I miss them both! Thank goodness for crafting...oh and husbands (-;
Sue...xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, love the colours, shape and fab sentiment.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Love the colours and the pretty snowflakes. Gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Debs, lovely sentiment.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

I would say it's lovely and the sentiment is gorgeous.

I dread the day Harrison asks me, if he can stay over at his girlfriends, so i have full sympathy for you, Luv Sam x

Bad Kitty said...

this is wonderful card

Kat W said...

It's beautiful Debs...a pretty winter scene with a lovely sentiment and a bit of sparkle...nothing wrong (or pathetic!) with that :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is a beautiful card, the sentiment is fab!
Hugs Lynsey x

Vannessa said...

I love this one Debs - the contrast between the pink and glittery white is gorgeous! Love the little trees and houses too!

Hugs, V xxx

Janice said...

Very sweet card Debs, pretty in pink most certainly. Glad your sale went well last weekend, your sales table was very pretty and eye catching. It's always stalls like that I love to visit and to hopefully pick up something a bit different. Jx