Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Christmas Critters

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.
Once again I find myself starting my post with an apology for being absent and a bad blogger but this time it's because I have been a little bit poorly :o(
Nothing serious just a stonking headache and nausea - I think Jack kindly passed on a bug that he had the week before. 
Happy to report that although I still have a headache I am not feeling sick anymore - thank goodness!!!!

Unfortunately though it did mean I had to cancel my trip to the NEC on Thursday which meant I didn't get the chance to meet up with some lovely blogging buddies - in particular Marianne and Lynsey - so sorry I didn't make it - will have to try again next year :o)

As you can imagine I felt rather sorry for myself for a few days but a day spent with all the girls - including Jack's girlfriend - and all the boys on Sunday soon cheered me up :o)

So today I'm here to share my DT project for the new challenge over at

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and this week the lovely Dawny has picked the theme

CHRISTMAS CRITTERS

I decided to make another piece of Festive Home Decor - hope you're not getting bored with them!!

The last one of these I shared with you was decorated with Traditional colours so I thought this would be an alternative Contemporary theme to offer on my Craft table - my first Christmas Craft Fayre is this Sunday - eek!!!!

Hope to catch up with you soon.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx






15 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs sorry you have been unwell hope you make a full recovery soon. Debs this is absolutely beautiful a stunning home decor piece.
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

Love these gorgeous deer Debs, they look great in those lovely neutrals. Sorry you have been poorly and hope you are soon back to normal xx

Abi said...

Hi Debs, sorry to hear you've been poorly hon but glad you are on the mend now. This is absolutely gorgeous, I love the contemporary colours. Good Luck for Sunday xx

Carol S. said...

Fabulous scene. It will fly off your stall on Sunday! Love the deer, have been looking for some myself for ages and all I find are too big for my project. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

Hi Debs, hope you feel properly better soon. You are going to do really well at your craft fair because your makes are truly beautiful! I absolutely love this reindeer decoration...might not be able to resist trying one of these for much longer!
Sue...xxx

Janice said...

Sorry to hear you've been poorly Debs, but glad you are over it now. Love your little Christmas make here, very cute indeed, Jx

Jane Savage said...

Couldn’t possibly get bored with such gorgeous creations, Debs! I love the papers you’ve used! Just perfect!
So sorry to hear you’ve been unwell but glad you’re feeling a bit better now. Healing hugs! xxx

cotnob said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debs, I love your Festive Home Decor makes.
Pauline
x

pinky said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well and missed the NEC Debs! Your project is just amazing, would love to make one of these. Just beautiful. Get well soon.

Bad Kitty said...

this is very pretty
have a nice day

Sue B said...

Aww sorry you've been poorly Debs… sounds like the bug we've had here… makes you feel really sick. Hope the headache goes away soon and you start to feel lots better! ;-)
Ooh I could never get bored with your Home Decor creations hun… this is absolutely stunning! and so adorable… love those cute little deer and the scrummy embellies!
Hope you have a lovely evening hun!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Kat W said...

Absolutely stunning! I loved the first one of these you showed but I think I love this white one even more if that's possible! I am sure these will be a huge hit on your craft stall :-)
I have been a terrible blogger recently and I haven't even been ill! I am finding the amount of work I have to do for my course is rather more than I imagined plus I may have taken on more DT work than I should - oops! I think I am getting on top of it all but I know we are well overdue for a catch up too...I'll message you to sort something out.

I'm so glad you are feeling better now and hope that headache clears up soon...such a shame about the NEC but there will be other shows :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Sorry you've been unwell. I was at the NEC on Thursday and it was very hot in there, so if you have a bug, it wouldn't have been the best place to be.
Your Christmas scene is gorgeous. I hope you've made a few as I'm sure that they will fly off your table at the fayre.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Christine L said...

This is gorgeous Debs.... I do like it in the whites... and anyone would be proud to have that in their home at Christmastime - so I know it will sell well at your fayres.

Hope you're feeling lots better now!

Big hugs
Christine x

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Debs. Love it!!

Susan xx