Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly - Optional Christmas Gift

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week has got off to a good start.

I can hardly believe it's November already - the big man in the RED SUIT will be paying us a visit in the blink of an eye!!!

I still have sooooooo much to do before that happens and that includes frantically stocking up on my Festive Makes for my upcoming Craft Fayres.

So with this week's challenge over at 


being 

ANYTHING GOES 

with the option of making a 

CHRISTMAS GIFT 

it was the perfect opportunity to add to my stock with this piece of Festive Home Decor 
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes - with a Christmas Theme
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum Christmas - Christmas Decoration

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous evening.
TTFN

18 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is fab, love the gold

Carol S. said...

I love this sleigh and it looks like the one that Anne Marie sells as a blank. Love how you have decorated it, It's stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, so beautifully decorated - it will look wonderful on your stall at the Christmas Fayre.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

OMG!! This is wonderful Debs, so elegant and is sure to be snapped up. I am beavering away crocheting wreaths and snowflakes for a Christmas Fayre at the end of November, I am getting the collie wobbles about a) not having enough stock and b) not selling anything!! xx

Sharon said...

Wow Debs, this is stunning. Such a gorgeous sleigh - the deer and embellishments are beautifully Christmassy and the gold is so luxurious. Love it.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! this is SO stunning Debs… LOVE the gold embossing and the cute red noses on the reindeer…. and the pine cones and snowballs are very sweet!
I can't believe it's November either… I'm not ready for xmas!!! Lol
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Bad Kitty said...

this is wonderful!
have a nice day

Chrissy said...

What a wonderful piece Debs...gorgeous..I love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous project Debs. I love the little red noses o those reindeer.
Love it!
Lorraine x

pinky said...

That's just gorgeous Debs. Isn't it great to have grandkids to get the Christmas excitement going again.

Sue said...

Debs, this is a truly amazing project, I absolutely love it. Your design is gorgeous and beautifully finished (wonderful embossing). It looks fabulous and I would think you could sell a dozen or more just like it it!
Sue...xxx

Abi said...

That is fabulous Debs, I love the gold on brown. Good luck stocking up for the craft fayres, I'm doing just the same xx

Christine L said...

This is such a fabulous project Debs.. it's just gorgeous! And the difference between you and me is that you actually make wonderful things out of the MDF pieces you buy whereas I seem to pile them up in the bottom of my cupboard... muttering the words... 'one day....' LOL!

Hugs
Christine x

Donna said...

Wow Debs, this is such a stunning piece and such a fantastic addition to your Christmas decorations. Beats anything you can by in a shop! :) Donna ♥ x

Jane Savage said...

Gobsmackingly gorgeous, Debs! That gold embossing looks stunning!! xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hey Debs, hope you're well. This is soooo gorgeous. Love it, Liz x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
What a marvellous festive mantle showstopper!
Looks amazing.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, it was such a shame you were poorly on Thursday, it would have been lovely to meet you. I hope you are better now.
I love this Christmas make, it is gorgeous!
Hugs Lynsey x