Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Two by Two at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and that your week has got off to a good start.

I had a lovely family weekend. It was the first time I saw the happy couple since their return from Honeymoon and we had a good catch up over a scrummy roast beef dinner. 

I also had my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver for a sleepover on Sunday evening so I could take him to school on Monday whilst Mum and Dad were supposed to be enjoying a hot air balloon ride - Aaron's birthday gift to Kerry earlier this year - I say 'supposed' to be enjoying as unfortunately it got cancelled because it was too windy but they didn't know that until they were on their way :o( 
They now have to wait until March next year before they can rebook!!! Well I suppose it's something to look forward to!!!

Anyway the real reason I'm here is to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week the lovely Dawny has set the theme of 

TWO BY TWO

So that could be two images, two design papers, two types of embellishments - or something else that you come up with - just let us know what it is.

I have used two design papers, pearls and gems, two sentiment tags, two flutterbys and two floral arrangements.

 As our sponsor is the lovely Jill from 
I have used some gorgeous Hobby House goodies:

Image, Design Papers, Adhesive Gems and Pearls all from 'Daisy Mae Draws Cottage Garden' Kit

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

11 comments:

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debbs, such a fabulous image and great design.
I'm pleased to hear that you had a lovely weekend with your family.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Very pretty card Debs. Love the image and embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card, love the colours and your two by two finishing touches are perfect. What a shame about the balloon flight, but there, March will be here in the blink of an eye!! xx

cheryl said...

Simply stunning hun xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs! So pretty and so beautifully coloured
hugs
Mandy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Roast Beef dinner sounds so tasty Debs I could eat something like that right now, this cold has destroyed my appetite so had very little food but tons of drink, lol. Debs your card is beautiful such a lovely image and gorgeous papers a superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Trying to catch up myself but busy at work rather than the exciting stuff you have been up to.
Terrific card with some lovely papers. Must use more of my pretty paper stash.
Slow cooker beef stew for us with homemade dumplings last 2 days.....yum!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Annie said...

like your little tick boxes as I don't always have time to leave comments .. .. but I do drop by to see what you are making! love these pretty cards by the way.
hugs, annie x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is a gorgeous card Debs… love the image and the scrummy papers and embellies… the flowers are very pretty! :-)
Sorry that the balloon trip got cancelled… my daughter bought her partner a flight in Tiger Moth for his 30th Birthday… well… he was 31 and three quarters before he got the flight!! Lol.… it got cancelled three times due to bad weather… hope this isn't the case for Aaron and Kerry though... fingers crossed the weather is good for next March!!! ;-)
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Kat W said...

This is so very pretty, the colours are beautifully Autumnal and I love the flower clusters framing the image :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx