Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 15 October 2015

Pink Ribbon at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
You can pick yourself up off the floor now - yes I am back again this week with another post - that's three days in a row now - things are definitely looking up lol!!!!

Now you may be surprised that this time I am here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and no you haven't misread it - I am super thrilled to say that I have re-joined the lovely Pink Ladies and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Christine AKA Rizzo 
(and all the other FAB-U-LOUS Pink Ladies) for having me back.

So this fortnight we would like to see you use 

PINK RIBBON

somewhere on your projects in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Here's what I came up with:
Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: LOTV 'Romance and Roses'
Ribbon, Lace and Mini Roses from The Ribbon Girl (leftovers from my Son's wedding stationary)
Martha Stewart Scalloped Heart Border Punch 
 Adhesive Pearls from stash

Our sponsor this time is the wonderful

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by again today.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to see you back as a pink lady, lovely card, great sentiment

Sarah said...

Aaah, this is lovely Debs and the sentiment is gorgeous xx

cotnob said...

Congratulations on your new DT spot Debs, fabulous news.
Your card is gorgeous, such a pretty design - the papers look like fabric, your sentiment is wonderful.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

WOW - what a simply stunning sentiment and a great layout too, Luv Sam x

Kath said...

A fabulous card and a beautiful sentiment.
Kath x

Sue B said...

Aww what beautiful words Debs… this card is so perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness… the ribbon is a nice touch and I love the pretty papers and roses! :-))
Hope you have a good evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs - my fav colour x Susan x

Sue said...

Debs, this is a really pretty card. I love the papers and lovely embellishments you have used but the thing that has really touched me about your card is the beautiful sentiment - just perfect.
Sue...xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, so pretty
Lorraine x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is a beautiful card! Love the sentiment!
Hugs Lynsey x

Carol S. said...

Everything about this card is beautiful Debs. The sentiment is perfect. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Everything about this card is beautiful Debs. The sentiment is perfect. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Christine L said...

We are so super-thrilled to have you back at the Pink Palace Debs... and your first card back is beautiful! I do love that sentiment and how you've created the card... we've missed your wonderful style!

Big hugs
Christine x

pinky said...

Beautifully delicate in colour and wording Debs. A hard one to deal with but this would be perfect.

Claire said...

A very pretty and gorgeous card with a lovely sentiment hun. Hope you are well my lovely friend. Hugs, Claire x

Carole said...

I keep trying to get back on track but keep failing, so well done you.
Gorgeous card Debs, am loving the sentiment
Hugs Carole x

Kat W said...

Ha ha, I thought I recognised some wedding leftovers on this gorgeous design! Well, they are so pretty and the cute ribbon twist is so perfect for the theme as well as looking lovely :-)
A absolute floral delight!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Abi said...

I'm having a bit of a 'on track' phase, not sure how long it will last lol! Such a beautiful card & I love the quote. It's just perfect for when you don't really know what to say xx

Debi said...

What a beautiful card and sentiment. Just had to pop by to tell you. PS Love the hat!

Vannessa said...

Beautiful card Debs and welcome back to the team. Great to have you with us again :D

Hugs, Vannessa