Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 29 October 2015

It's the Most Magical Time of the Year

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and enjoying your week.

I had a wonderful weekend away 'Up North' visiting family - a VERY long overdue visit to see my brother and my sister - it was fabulous.

Then I had two very special little visitors to stay this week - my adorable Granddaughters so I have been kept busy and away from my little blog again - but real life does come first I'm afraid :o)

So today I'm here to share my DT make for a couple of challenges.

Over at 


we have the theme of 

MAGICAL

and over at 


it's the usual 

ANYTHING GOES

Here's what I came up with - well Christmas is quite 'Magical' to me :o)
And as it will probably be for one of my beautiful Granddaughters it just had to be Pink - well that and it's my DT make for In the Pink too lol!!!
Card Ingredients:

Image: Sugar Nellie 'Hey Little Birdie'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Joy Crafts 'Winter Wishes - Snowflake Border'
I added some red liner extra strong double sided tape across the top of the snowflake border and then some fine pink glitter.
Pink Crystals from The Hobby House - Embellishments will be on Create & Craft tomorrow at 10am
I also added some 3D White Snow and Crushed Ice Crystals to the 'fur' on her coat and boots.
And of course lashings of Glamour Dust to her wings.

Our sponsor at In the Pink this time is 


offering 1 lucky winner £10 voucher to spend instore

and our fabulous sponsor over at The Sugar Bowl is


and 1 lucky winner will win 4 Sugar Nellie digi images of their choice.

There is also a DT call over at The Sugar Bowl - and I am throwing my hat in and keeping my fingers crossed as I totally adore these images - so wish me luck :o)
Click the image below for full details.


Challenges I would like to enter:

4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes 
As You Like It - Favourites Brights or Pastels - mine is Brights I love how they make an image pop
Crimbo Crackers - Pink 
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles
ABC Christmas - 'V' is for Very Cute 
Fab n Funky - Christmas 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

26 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Love that gorgeous bubble gum pink, Debs! So very, very pretty! Glad you had such a fabby time away! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs this is beautiful the image, colours and card design look truly magical.
hugs
lorraine x

Christine L said...

Magical and beautiful Debs... I (of course) love that Sugar Nellie image and your wonderful colouring.... and the border at the top makes it extra special!

Hugs
Christine x
PS... Must be lovely to have little visitors! x

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty card
have a nice day

Marilyn said...

Love, love, love this card Debs! The pink is so striking and the design is brilliant. Gorgeous!

Juls said...

Playing catch up in blogland ... so many gorgeous cards here!! Hugs Juls

Lorraine said...

I love these fairies and this one looks fabulous in pink.
A gorgeous card Debs
Lorraine x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… she's such a cutie and I love the pink theme! the snowflake border is gorgeous with the glitter and gems! :-))
glad you've been enjoying quality time with your family!
good luck with The Sugar Bowl DT hun... they'd be mad not to have you! ;-) will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs and that pink is so vibrant and beautiful..love her trims and the snowflakes..
It is so lovely to catch up with family when they live so far away, glad you had such a good time and good luck with the DT call.

luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

I thought life would get easier as we got older Debs, sounds like you are the same as me lol, always in demand. I am loving this cute pretty card.

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, such a pretty image and lovely CAS design.
I'm so glad that you enjoyed visiting your family.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Such a wonderful card Debs, love the snowflake border xx

Carol S. said...

A stunning image and beautifully coloured. Love the snowflakes too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debs that is utterly gorgeous. That Sugar Nellie fairy looks wonderful all in pink! Love that fabby sentiment stamp too. So gorgeous hun. Your granddaughter is sure to utterly love this! Love the glitter paper across the top too. Really beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in my Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Love what you did for the challenge. Big hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Debs, I love the image the snowflake border and the gems
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Debs, Your card is gorgeous. The design itself is so pretty with the die cut border and the genius way you have created that wonderful strip of pink glitter across the top. However, your gorgeous colouring looks amazing. I love the colours you have chosen and am very taken with her furry trim. Totally beautiful Debs...
Sue...xxx

Aileen (mum) said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring and how you used the snow flakes. So cool

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable hun and i'm loving the snowflake border, ribbon and gems to finish such a gorgeous image, Luv Sam x

Abi said...

I love this Debs, that snowflake border is just gorgeous xx

nnalorac said...

Such a pretty card, love the brights, super cute image too. Thanks for sharing with us on AyLI. Carol xx

Kat W said...

You have captured the magic of Christmas perfectly with this pretty sparkly design and I really love that fairy image...one for the wish list!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs! So sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Tamie said...

clean, simple and stunning with tons of wow factor. I love how you colored the image but the snowflake border is amazing. Thank you so much for playing and share your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

Zw@@n said...

Super cute and colourful card, Debs. I love that bright pink and image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Donna said...

Oh my word Debs, this is so pretty and gorgeously girly. Such amazing colouring! Apologies for not visiting your blog sooner, there always seems to be so much going on and never enough time for crafting or blogging! :) Donna ♥ x

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x