Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

It's All About the Base at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you are well and had a wonderful weekend.

The sun is shining here in Gloucestershire today but there is definitely a nip in the air - great for a brisk walk which is what I'm hoping to do later this afternoon.

First though I would like to share my DT me for the new challenge over at 


and this week our lovely Dawny has picked the theme 

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BASE

So no square projects this week.

I think it would be fair to say I might just about have it covered with this piece of Festive Home Decor that I have made for one of my upcoming Christmas Craft Fayres -
although this may not make it either (see this post) as my DiL has her eye on it lol!!!
Gorgeous Dutch Doobadoo MDF 'Winter Set' from Noor Designs UK
Design Papers: First Edition 'Jingle All the Way'
Vintage Seam Binding from The Ribbon Girl
Berries from Anna Marie Designs
Poinsettias from Hobbycraft
Christmas Red Stickles

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Mary and Andrea from
offering 1 lucky winner


Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by.
Hope to play 'catch-up' (again) with you all later this evening as my DH will be away in Manchester for work so I shall have the TV on in the background and MacBook on my lap having a good old bloggy browse.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

19 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the shape, the reindeer are very cute and great colours

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW such a super gorgeous project
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Bad Kitty said...

love this!

Sue B said...

Oh my!!! this is SO beautiful Debs! the paper pieced reindeer are just adorable!! and what gorgeous papers and embellies… ooh I would definitely be keeping this one!! :-))
Hope you have a nice relaxing evening hun
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Chrissy said...

A stunning project Debs...so gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debs. I love the trees, reindeer and pretty papers.Love it...did say...Love it!
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is stunning Debs, I'm not surprised that your DiL has her eye on it - if it does make it to the Craft Fayre I'm sure it will sell very quickly.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous project and love the papers and embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous project and love the papers and embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mandy said...

Debs this is absolutely gorgeous. No wonder your DIL has her eye on it
hugs
Mandy xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the design and beautiful festive detailing.
Sue xx

Marie B. said...

Well, I don't blame your DIL one bit for having her eye on this gorgeous piece or work! Super job! :)

Jane Savage said...

Wow, Debs how amazing is this! Would look gorgeous in MY house!!! :) xxx

Abi said...

Wowee Debs, that's fabulous. I think you are going to have to start hiding your creations from DiL or maybe you should recruit her!! xx

Kat W said...

Yep, that is about as far away from square as it is possible to be! And utterly fabulous as well! The slightly shabby chic look combined with the gorgeous papers is so lovely and even though they are just outline shapes, those reindeer are just adorable :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue said...

Debs, I absolutely love your gorgeous project here. I need to hide my bank card double quick I think! The design is lovely but it your inspirational use of those beautiful papers and fab xmas embellishments that really bring this to life - all total gorgeousness.
Sue...xxx

Judith said...

Gorgeous make Debs - I love your decor idea. I'm so sorry I haven't been visiting lately I sem to have gone from one drama and disaster to the next and have lost the blog visiting plot altogether. hopefully i'll get my blogging mojo back and visit again soon.. i loved seeing the wedding photographs - what a fabulous time you all had - have a great weekend hugs Judith xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness Debs, this is stunning! Those wee deer are too cute! Love your 'all about the base' make. Nailed it! What a gorgeous Christmas centrepiece, I can see that coming out year after year. Hugs, Wends x

Marilyn said...

I love this Debs! So clever and artsy and some fabulous Christmas decor.