Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly - Optional Halloween Treat Holder

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week has good off to a great start.

I'm thrilled to be sharing some simple Halloween Treat Bags with you today as my DT project for the new challenge over at 

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

I'm thrilled because it's a sign of things getting back to 'normal' in the Simpson household!!!




Super simple makes using my fabulous Memory Keepers 'Gift Bag Punch Board'
Digi Design Papers printed onto linen cardstock
Sentiments from Pink Petticoat 
Spiders web and ribbon from stash 

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous


offering 1 lucky winner


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

And here's the reason my DT makes 'had' to be super simple this week:




I had my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae here until the weekend whilst Mum & Dad are relaxing on their Honeymoon. 
After 5 days of lots of fun and laughter the house now seems super quiet :o(

Good news is I have been super busy in my little crafty haven though with lots of Festive Home Decor makes for my upcoming Christmas Craft Fayres next month - will share some with you soon.

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all the lovely comments left on the photos from the wedding - they really meant such a lot.

Have a wonderful evening.
TTFN

14 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh she's so adorable, Debs!!! Such precious pictures! I don't know how you drug yourself away to do these cute bags! LOL! Thanks so much for sharing her with us. Now off to looks at the pics of the wedding!! :) Hugs!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous treat bags Debs :-) I was wondering how you had made those ghosts, they look real!! ;-)

aww lovely pics of Ruby Mae too, she is adorable :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous treat bags Debs :-) I was wondering how you had made those ghosts, they look real!! ;-)

aww lovely pics of Ruby Mae too, she is adorable :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Wendy said...

Fabulous Halloween treat bags Debs and gorgeous photos, she's adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

Lovely little treat bags Debs, perfect for the littleys in your life!! xx

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous little treat bags Debs, love the spooky images.
The photos look absolutely fabulous too.
Lorraine x

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous

Sue said...

Fabulous Halloween creations, I love the papers and fabulous design.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos, she is such a sweetie!
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

These treat bags are brilliant Debs a great project.
hugs
lorraine x

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous treat bags, Debs, wonder what’s in them?? :) Super piccies of your gorgeous granddaughter too! What a precious little treasure she must be! xxx

cotnob said...

Fabulous treat bags Debs, great papers and sentiments.
Can't wait to see your festive makes.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Looks like you had lots of fun with your grand-daughter and i'm loving these fabby Halloween boxes too, Luv Sam x

Carol said...

Aww - hope it's not too long before you have snuggles with your Grand daughter againx Fab bags x

Kat W said...

Oooh, those spooky treat bags look fabulous; I love the Halloween colours and gorgeous spider web/ribbon details :-)
Gosh, it really must have been strange and quiet after 5 days of looking after Ruby Mae, but nice to have a crafty play!

Big hugs, Kat xx