Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

It Will Soon be Here at Papertake Weekly

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

I still seem to be running around like a chicken without a head at the minute - but things will hopefully get back to 'normal' very soon as my eldest son gets married THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!

I am getting really excited but also getting very emotional - I tried my outfit on again last week and immediately burst into tears - then finished making their wedding day card and again burst into tears - I just hope I am not a total blubbering wreck on the day!!!!

Anyway the real reason I'm here is to share my DY make for the new challenge that started yesterday over at 

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and this week the theme is 

IT WILL SOON BE HERE
(not my son's wedding - Christmas lol!!!)

Here's what I did using one of my many hardly used Christmas stamps from last year:




I created a circle aperture so I could ink through to get a soft inky background - I also used a punched circle to create the moon before inking.
Seam Binding, Snowflake Charm and Button Twine from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

I'll be back very soon with another DT make.
Thanks for popping by to see me.
I really hope to catch up with you all very soon.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

16 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love it!
Lorraine x

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love CAS and this is just so pretty. Glad you are getting the tears passed with before hand - as there will be none allowed on the day! Can't wait to hear all about it and to see the gorgeous photos. Love Jx

Jennifer Scull said...

oh gosh, that soft moon reflecting on the tree is simply beautiful! :)

Carole said...

Love this CAS card.
Enjoy the weekend, I missed that creeping up
Hugs Carole x

Sue B said...

Oh I love this card Debs… it's a really clever design and SO beautiful.. perfect CAS! :-)
Gosh… can't believe the wedding is this Friday!! it's come around so quickly… I can understand you getting emotional hun… one of your babies is getting married! I would be the same! I was blubbing watching my daughter's PhD Ceremony!! Lol
Hope all goes well on the day and hope you can enjoy it after all the hard work of preparations! ;-)
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

Debs, this is a beautiful card, your design is gorgeous with the inked pale blue circle - very inspirational. I hope you have the most wonderful day on Friday - waterproof mascara I reckon!
Sue...xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I do miss your lovely cards, good to see you, this is fabulous x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a fabulous CAS design.
I hope all goes well on Friday.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs..and all the very best for Friday...soo exciting.You will be fine.

luv CHRISSYxx

Bad Kitty said...

this is very nice card

pinky said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card Debs. Hopefully you will have run out of tears by Friday. Its an emotional time for you but also a very happy time. Hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I Love the image and beautiful design.
Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Love the tree image and the background is gorgeous. A beautiful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely CAS style card Debs
hugs
lorraine x

Kat W said...

Oh Debs, this is exquisite! I love the moonlit scene you created and the gorgeous soft colours :-)

Wedding tomorrow!!!!! I hope you all have the most wonderful day and that it is truly special for the happy couple :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Christine L said...

Such a fabbie CAS design... love it Debby!

Hugs
Christine x