Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 24 September 2015

Anything Goes at The Sugar Bowl

Good morning my lovely crafty friends

Before I post my DT make for the new challenge over at 


I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your lovely comments left yesterday - I have some truly lovely friends that have stuck by me and my little blog even though I have been such a bad blogger lately - and that means such a lot - THANK YOU :o)
Life will get back to 'normal' very soon I'm sure.

So today I have another DT share and this time it's a card I made for my Great-Niece's recent birthday using an adorable Sugar Nellie FF digi image - available here
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - you won't be disappointed :o)

So it's 'Wedding Eve' day and my tummy is doing little flips every now and again.
I hope to stay calm by having some pampering and then a little light retail therapy.

I promise I will be back with some photos of the Big Day really soon.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous, cute and so adorable love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Jane Savage said...

Such a beautiful card, Debs with gorgeous colours! Good luck for the BIG DAY!! Take plenty of tissues!! Hugs xxx

Bad Kitty said...

this is very nice
have a great day
hugs

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such an adorable image and pretty pastel colours.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow, I can't wait to see the photographs.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Awwwww, this is gorgeous and Belle is very luck to have such a clever G-Aunt!! Wishing you all a wonderful day tomorrow!! xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the cute image and soft colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Debs, this is a really pretty card. I love this image and your colouring and colour choice are wonderful - gorgeous girlie touches of pink - scrummy!
Have a super day tomorrow.
Sue...xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Debs.
I have been a bad blogger too, never seem to have any time.
Who is getting married? Oh how fab for you....cannot wait to see your outfit and any tips for me next September would be greatly appreciated.
Best Wishes to you and your family. Have a fantastic day and enjoy it. DX
Card is lovely by the way, love the lettering.

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous Debs, I love the sweet image and pretty design.
I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow, I am sure it will be so special and full of love and laughter! I look forward to seeing your photos.
Take care, Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the cute image. The weather is supposed to be good tomorrow, so perfect wedding weather. Have a lovely day and looking forward to seeing some photos. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO cute Debs…the little pup is adorable and I love the gorgeous colours… the wee flowers and the letters are fab! :-)
Hope the wedding goes well and you all have a wonderful day hun!
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Kat W said...

This is so sweet, the pastel colours are really pretty and I love the lettering down the sides of the stepper design :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx