Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends. 

Hope you had a wonderful weekend - even though the weather was totally pants!!!

I went on a date with my DH yesterday - scummy lunch first followed by a snuggle in the cinema whilst watching Mission Impossible :o)

I can hardly believe we are now in September and I just know that this month will flash by in the blink of an eye - with so much going on.

Jack starts on his next educational journey - 'A' Levels tomorrow and at the same time my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver will be starting his educational journey too with his first day at school then my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona will be starting school next week as well. 

Then at the end of this month Jamie and Rowena will hopefully have one of the best days of their lives when they unite and become Mr & Mrs - which leads me nicely into sharing my DT card for the new challenge over at 

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY 

and this week it's our usual 

ANYTHING GOES 

with an OPTIONAL extra of 

UPCYCLING or RECYCLING

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous LOTV so I took the opportunity to use some of their gorgeous products to make a Wedding Day card for my MiL to send to the happy couple:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Pre-coloured LOTV Topper
Design Papers: LOTV 'Snow Princess'
Tattered Lace Starlight Frames Square
Tattered Lace Mini Dies 'Heart Flourish' and 'Heart Border'
Sentiment: Stamping All Day

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your lovely comments and support.

Have a fabulous day.
I'm off to decorate some 'sweetie jars' for the Big Day :o)

See you soon.
TTFN

15 comments:

Lucy Woods said...

Wow absolutely stunning Debs!!
Lucy x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

Hazel (Didos) said...

Golly I cant believe the wee ones are starting school!!! How quick has that gone!!!! All the Best to Jack too with the A Levels. Eack!!! What a super card, love the pastel shades you have gone for, Stunning, Love Hazelxx

Debbie said...

Hi Debs. Adorable card. love that image, have used it alot myself.
The colour and die's are just lovely.
Sorry your weather has not been too good, up North it was a little better!
Debbie X

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and gorgeous, love rhe soft colours. Love the cute frames. Challenge isn't up yet though but will be playing along.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful creation Debs loving the image, colours and embellishments a superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous wedding card Debs, love the image, the colours and all those pretty dies.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Debs, this is lovely, such a clever and inspirational design with wonderful added extras - the die cuts are gorgeous and suit the wedding theme perfectly and you colour choice is really pretty.
Sue...xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Wedding card Debs and I love the bow you made with the dies...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Such a delightful card Debs, love the pretty colours xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a lovely delicate design.
Exciting times for your family at the moment. I have to take my youngest to college tomorrow to enrol for his second year and my eldest goes to university in a couple of weeks - I am really going to miss him.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card and love this image. Great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful sweetie love the colours too hugs Pops x

Kat W said...

Oh, the big wedding day is getting so close now...so exciting for you! This card is delightful, all those gorgeous die cuts frame the image so beautifully, and I love these papers so much :-)

I hope all the new educational adventures go well for Jack, Oliver and Lola Arizona; I bet they'll have lots of fun and be bursting to tell you all about it!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is very sweet and very pretty Debs! Love the adorable image and the scrummy papers and dies! :-)
Big hugs, Sue B xx