Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Animal Magic at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

I am here today to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

which is more than I did last week - as I totally forgot to publish my post - what a wally!!!!
Just put it down to last minute wedding preparations and getting up to date with card commissions for Papercraft Inspirations and my lovely MiL.

And that leads me nicely onto my card I would like to share as it's one I made for my MiL for my BiL's wedding anniversary next month:
Card Ingredients:

Image: House Mouse 'Snuggle Up' stamped in 'Rich Cocoa Memento Ink'
Design Paper: Anna Marie Designs
Embossalicious Floral Embossing Folder
Platinium Stickles
Memory Box 'Precious Hearts'
Hessian  & Lace from The Ribbon Girl 

Here's a peek at the card samples I have in this month's issue of Papercraft Inspirations which just so happens to be in the shops today :o)



Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Have a fabulous evening.
TTFN

17 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

what a beautiful anniversary cad, Debs!! Love everything about it! Gorgeous!!

Liz McGuire, said...

Hey Debs, love those little meeces - gorgeous card. And the cards in the mag look fab.

Liz x

Christine L said...

A fabulously cute image and so perfect for an anniversary card Debs... Love your design!

Hugs
Christine v

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the colours and sweet image. Congrats on your latest publication, so happy to have joined the team there with you x

cotnob said...

A super card Debs, such an adorable image and lovely design.
Congratulations on being published again, your cards look fabulous.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a gorgeous image and a fabby layout too.

I'm loving your magazine commisions and i'll have to go buy the magazine too, Luv Sam x

Carol S. said...

Sweet image and a gorgeous card. Love the detail with the burlap and lace too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, such a sweet image and wonderful design.
Your magazine cards look so beautiful too.
Sue xx

Bad Kitty said...

Wonderful card!

Jane Savage said...

Lovely card, Debs! The uncoloured image looks perfect on that gorgeous background! Your BiL will adore it! Your mag samples look fab too! Just off to buy mine now!!! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Debs love the background papers and the lovely image I like how you have left it uncoloured it looks great.
hugs
lorraine x

Pat K said...

Beautiful anniversary card Debs. Love the mono look and this cute image. Congrats on being published. hugs, Pat k x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, lovely card and great to see more of your work in print!
Hugs Lynsey x

pinky said...

This is just the cutest card Debs! Well done on your magazine cards!!

Kat W said...

An absolutely delightful and very elegant card Debs, and I love the muted colours :-)

I got home after being at your the other week to find the magazine on my mat...and flicked straight through to see your fab designs!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is a really sweet Anniversary card Debs… Love the neutral colours and the gorgeous embossing! :-)
Hope you are keeping well hun
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is a really sweet Anniversary card Debs… Love the neutral colours and the gorgeous embossing! :-)
Hope you are keeping well hun
Big hugs, Sue B xx