Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Today's the Day!!!

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Well today is the day I start my new health and exercise regime in the hope that I can shift some pounds before Jamie and Rowena's wedding at the end of next month.

Hopefully by the time you are reading this I will have survived my first running session and will be on my way to spend the rest of the day with my beautiful Granddaughters - Lola Arizona and Ruby Mae.

Before I head off though I would just like to share a project I made for a friend of Aaron's who got married at the weekend - I made one for Aaron and Kerry last year and they loved it so much they wanted one to give as their wedding gift.



I was so thrilled with how this turned out - the colours were the colours of the wedding and the initials are the Bride & Groom and their two children.

Not so happy with the quality of the photos - maybe should have left the glass out of the frame before taking the shot so you didn't see my refection!!!

Super thrilled to report the happy couple loved it love though and even got a bit emotional!!!

Super quick post from me as I now need to be getting into my running gear - my heart's pounding already!!!

Catch up with you all later.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

15 comments:

Jane Savage said...

What an amazing project, Debs and so clever! I love those beautiful colours! I’m not surprised it was so adored!
Good luck with your fitness regime! Sounds a bit too energetic for me!! :) xxx

pinky said...

It really is gorgeous, what a keepsake for them Debs. Good luck with your new regime!! Should be joining you lol.

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card
have a nice day
hugs

Pat K said...

Beautiful keepsake Debs, sure to be treasured. hugs, Pat K x

Sarah said...

What a fabulous keepsake Debs. Hope the run went well...you crazy woman!! xx

Christine L said...

This is very beautiful and I'm sure will be treasured Debs.. I love it!

Hope your running went well! GO GIRL!

Big hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, such a beautiful and elegant design.
I hope your first running session went okay.
Sue xx

Sue said...

Debs, this is a gorgeous project - So pretty and so lovely for the couple to have such an unusual and beautifully crafted gift.
Sue...xxx

Carol S. said...

Beautiful tree of hearts. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marilyn said...

I love this card Debs and it will be such a lovely keepsake, especially with it personalized.

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debs, such a wonderful gift.
I hope your running session went well and you enjoyed your day with your Granddaughters.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a beautiful personalised gift. Hope the running went well

Whisper said...

Oooo what a gorgeous wedding present to give the happy couple, Luv Sam x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! I love this creation Debs…. it's so pretty and elegant… love that it's personalised but in a subtle way.
Hope your new exercise regime goes well for you! ;-))
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning Debs and such a beautiful keepsake. I hope you survived the running! :) Donna ♥ x