Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 18 August 2015

To Die For at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Thank you for all the lovely Anniversary wishes left yesterday, here and on Facebook. 
I had a lovely day and we had a fabulous meal in the evening.

Today I have been to visit my cousin who is in Bristol for a few days and had a lovely lunch - I will have to put some extra effort into my runs the rest of this week to burn off the extra calories!!!

So today we have a new challenge for you over at:


and this week the theme is 

TO DIE FOR 

Simply include a die cut on your project pr even make your base card from a die.

It's quite scary the number of dies I have now accumulated - the hardest decision was which one to use - so I opted for one of my newest and this is what I came up with:
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful: 
offering 1 lucky winner:


Yesterday I shared a photo of me and my DH on our Wedding Day 18 years ago so today I thought I would share a photo of us taken at the weekend


Hope to catch up with you all over the next few days.

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
TTFN

18 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations on your 18th Wedding Anniversary Debs, gorgeous photo and card you made Hubby! pleased you had a lovely meal out!
Beautiful card and photo today too, love your new die!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Debs, love that die cut heart. Another super snap of the pair of you, you don't look a day older!! xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Debs, gorgeous card, and a fabby pic of you and hubby. Sounds like you had a great day,

Liz x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely card, beautoful die cut. Lovely pic of you two x

Sue said...

Stunning card Debs, such a beautiful and elegant design and I love the delicate colours.
Glad you had a good day yesterday, you photo is beautiful.
Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card and a lovely die. Love the colour.Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sharon said...

This is lovely Debs. I love this die and it looks beautiful with the glitter. A gorgeous design.
You are just as lovely a couple now as 18 years ago.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Janice said...

A super card Debs and a lovely couple! As for the rain, think you should be alright for Sept, think it all fell out of the sky today!!! All well here and treatment completed. Jx

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs… what a beautiful heart… so delicate and I love the sparkles and pretty papers! :-)
Glad you had a lovely meal !
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Marilyn said...

What a pretty card. It's so stylish, delicate and elegant, all at the same time. I like it a lot and what a fab die.
Great pic of you and your hubs!

Kat W said...

Aw, what a lovely photo, so happy together :-)
Romance was obviously on your mind when you created your card since you picked this gorgeous heart die...but a clever twist to use it for a birthday card design, and it looks wonderful.
And yes, I am *very* tempted by this die!

Big hugs, Kat xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, both pretty and elegant.
Great photo of you both, I'm so pleased you had a lovely evening.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs your card is beautiful, classy and looks quite delicate, love the picture of you and your hubby you make such a wonderful couple.
hugs
lorraine x

Christine L said...

This is a very beautiful card Debs... I do love that heart die particularly!! And I know the feeling of having so many dies... I now struggle to see one that I want to use as I have TOO many really! (Shhhhhhhhhhh did I say that?) LOL!

So glad you had a lovely day - that photo is fab!

Hugs
Christine x

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card, Debs and a gorgeous photo too! xxx

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs, such a pretty design and I love the glitter on the heart! Fab piccy of you and hubster too! :) Donna ♥ x

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs, such a pretty design and I love the glitter on the heart! Fab piccy of you and hubster too! :) Donna ♥ x

Claire said...

You are looking amazing lovely lady!! And a fabulous card too! Hugs, Claire xxx