Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Take Your Pick at Papertake Weekly

Good evening my lovely crafty friends - long time no see!!!

Hope you are well and had a wonderful weekend.

I am still keeping super busy here - last week I finished my latest magazine commission - a Masterclass this time and I was so nervous but hopefully it will be ok - fingers crossed :o)

Last week also saw Jamie & Rowena move into their new house - hopefully the last one for a number of years this time as they have moved 3 times in the last 3 years!!!!

And finally last week we celebrated Jack's fantastic GCSE results:
 3A* - Maths, Chemistry and English Literature 
4A  - Physics, French English Language and Art
4B - Business Studies, Psychology, Biology and Computing
 We are all so very proud of him.

Anyway the real reason I'm here is to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week we have our fabulous theme of 

TAKE YOUR PICK

with the options being:

Colour theme 
Lilac, purple, blue – any or all

Technique theme
Distressing and/or vintage 

Product theme
Buttons

Sketch
Sketch #104

I chose to use the colour option and here's what I did:
I treated myself to these Stampin' Up snowflake and sentiment stamps recently from someone on FB and I love them. I will definitely be making more of this design in various colours and they are perfect for postage as they are totally flat :o)

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 
offering 1 lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

I'm off to have a good catch up with you all whilst my DH makes me a lovely cuppa :o)

Thanks for popping by and for all your support.
TTFN

14 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty card

Sue said...

Debs, this is beautiful, such a stylish and elegant card, I love it, gorgeous muted colour scheme too...
Enormous congrats to you all for Jack's wonderful exam results...
Sue...xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Bet your masterclass is fabulous. Gorgeous pretty card, love the stunnign design. Well done to Jack too x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, love the snowflakes and fab colours.
Congratulations to Jack too - brilliant results.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Debs, I love the delicate colours.
Well done to your Son, we have been celebrating here too (I feel so relieved and very proud!)
Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

A beautiful, elegant Christmas card, Debs! I adore those gorgeous colours! Many congratulations to Jack on his AWESOME GCSE results! What a star!! xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such an elegant design.
Congratulations to Jack, wonderful results, he should be really proud of himself.
Can't wait to see your Masterclass, I bet it's fabulous.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Sounds like you're keeping very busy Debs... I'm sure your Masterclass will be wonderful too! And well done to Jack... wow they are WONDERFUL grades!

And your card....... as always it's so perfectly designed and put together - I love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Christine L said...

Sounds like you're keeping very busy Debs... I'm sure your Masterclass will be wonderful too! And well done to Jack... wow they are WONDERFUL grades!

And your card....... as always it's so perfectly designed and put together - I love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Kat W said...

This might just be the perfect Christmas card! Beautiful snowflakes, pretty pastel shades, a little sparkle and totally flat; it's got it all :-)

Jack's results are absolutely wonderful, he's done himself proud and you must be so chuffed to bits :-)
It sounds like you have still been super busy...better enjoy that cuppa while you can! Oh, and I can't wait to see the masterclass!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card! Love your new stamps!
Hugs Lynsey x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Love the simple design and pretty colour. Well done to your son. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue B said...

Ooh Love the shades of pink here Debs… the snowflakes are stunning and I love the sentiment! :-)
Well done to Jack…. he has done really well in his GCSE's!!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Donna said...

Beautifully pretty and elegant card Debs, gorgeous soft pastels you've used! :) Donna ♥ x