Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Spots and/or Stripes

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week has got off to a good start.

I had a great day out on Saturday at the Great British Craft Festival with my beautiful friend Claire - it was so good to see you lovely lady and it was also great to see our lovely Dawny :o)

The rest of my time since I last posted has been spent working on things for Jamie and Rowena's Wedding - now just over 6 weeks to go!!!!

I am also pleased to report that my new fitness regime is going well - not ready to run a marathon yet - but so far so good!!!  Thank you for all your best wishes and concerns about my dodgy ankle - I bought a strap and so far no problems - phew!!!

So today we have a new challenge for you over 


and this week the theme is 

SPOTS AND/OR STRIPES

As our sponsor is the lovely Jill from 


I thought I would use some scummy Hobby House goodies to make my DT card 

Card Ingredients:

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Before I go I thought you might like to see the goodies I bought at the GBCF - can't wait to have a good crafty playtime with this little lot :o)


Thanks for popping by to see me today.
I'm off to have a wee catch up with what you have been up to.

TTFN

19 comments:

Sharon said...

Love this image Debs with the cute sentiment. The pink and green papers look lovely together and the swirl and flowers are a lovely finishing touch.
Your certainly had a good crafty spend - lots of gorgeous goodies and will look forward to seeing what you make with these.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card
great goodies
hugs

Carol S. said...

Great image and love the design. Very pretty papers and flowers. Your new stash looks yummy!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the image and beautiful papers.
I am pleased you had a good time and have some fabulous new goodies.
Sue xx

Marilyn said...

Oh, this is sew pretty! ... hahahhaha.. bad pun, I know but couldn't resist. Fab image and I really like the colours.

Sarah said...

I love this card Debs and definitely need that kit, the image is so lovely and the papers such a gorgeous combination. With that amount of gorgeous stash to play with I reckon it's going to be the other side of Christmas before we see you again!! Glad the running is going well xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad to hear the running is going well. Gorgeous card, bought those toppers and the caravans etc when on hol. Great goodies too x

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card, Debs! Glad you had such a good time (and a good spend) at the Craft Festival! xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Your creation is just gorgeous as always, glad you enjoyed your time, and got lots of goodies, hugs Pops x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Debs and what a fantastic collection of goodies. I am sure you will have great fun playing with them.
Hugs
Lesley

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, such a lovely vintage feel.
Glad to hear that the fitness regime is going well.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs! it's a wonderful image and the papers and embellies are all perfect with it… I love the pretty muted tones of this card! :-)
Glad you had a lovely time with Claire and Wow!! you sure bought some scrummy goodies there!! hope you have fun playing with them!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card Debs... love that topper and you've put a wonderful card around it - you've really got a fab eye for layouts!

And ooooh to that stash... you're going to enjoy playing with that little lot!

Big hugs
Christine x

Kat W said...

Those Hobby House goodies are shown off so beautifully on your gorgeous design; such a pretty image too.
You aren't going to be short of new things to play with for a while with that lovely stash...and I just know I'm going to be tempted by a lot of these...especially those dies I see in the bottom corner!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh this image is brilliant, makes me think of my Grannys sewing basket!!! Still overflowing at 85!!! Glad to hear you had a great time at the weekend, Love the new stash, Love Hazelxx

Sue said...

Debs, this is a really stylish card. I love how you have put everything together so beautifully - and it certainly looks like you had a good time at Stoneleigh!
Sue...xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs this is a wonderful card! Love the image! Looks like you got some lovely new stash to play with, have fun!
Hugs Lynsey x

Tracey said...

Ooooh look at all those lovely crafty goodies :D Have fun playing with them Debs.
I love your card!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Claire said...

It was so lovely to see you hun, can't believe how much stuff you bought LOL. I was being very good! Hugs, Claire x