Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 17 August 2015

Sending Love To..........................

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

18 years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life ever as I became Mrs Debbie Simpson.
I love this man with all my heart and soul and he is without doubt my reason for living. 
I am so looking forward to growing old with him.
I don't even mind ironing his shirts - and ironing has never been my favourite chore!!!
So today I would like to share a simple card I made to celebrate our 18 years of love and marriage.
For those in the know a traditional 18th Wedding Anniversary is 'Garnet' - hence the colours:
Unfortunately my DH has to work today - but he is working from home and we have a romantic meal for two this evening to look forward to :o)

I'll be back tomorrow with my DT share for Papertake Weekly.

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your continued support.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card and many congratulations on your anniversary.
Kath x

Janice said...

Congratulations Debs, wishing you both a very happy anniversary. Super card for John and I hope you have a lovely evening out tonight. Jx

Squirrel x said...

Happy Anniversary to you Debs, I hope it is a super day - enjoy your romantic dinner tonight. Gorgeous card, he will love it. Hugs xx

Bad Kitty said...

nice photo and beautiful card

cotnob said...

Congratulations to you both, have a wonderful romantic evening together.
Your card is beautiful Debs, a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card and congrats to you both. Lovely wedding picture Debs. xx

Chris said...

Such a beautiful card Debs! Happy Anniversary!
Chris
x

Christine L said...

Awwww.......... I'm a sucker for romance.... Happy Anniversary to you both! Enjoy your day!!

Hugs
Christine x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Congratulations to you both
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Lucy Woods said...

Aww how sweet! Happy anniversary and a beautiful card to celebrate!
Lucy x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Happy anniversary Debs
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Sue said...

Awww, Deb, beautiful photo and beautiful card, made me all emotional! Hope you are having a lovely day and enjoy a great meal,tonight.
Sue...xxx

Sue B said...

Aww Happy Anniversary Debs and John!! Hope you have a wonderful celebration… lovely to read of your devotion to each other… that is true love!
Your card is SO gorgeous!! LOVE the colours and the fab sparkly heart sentiment… it's perfect for male with just the right balance of love and romance!! bet he loves it to bits ! :-)
Hope you have a lovely meal tonight hun
Big hugs, Sue B xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs congratulations on your 18th Anniversary a beautiful card and a wonderful picture, thank you for sharing
hugs
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous photograph of you and John. Happy Anniversary to you both. Love your Garnett inspired card and enjoy your meal xx

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, I hope you have a fabulous evening.
Your card is stunning, such a gorgeous design and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Debs on your wedding anniversary..what a gorgeous wedding photo and I love your card..have a wonderful evening.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Congrats on your special day. A beautiful card for the event. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Kat W said...

Huge congratulations on your anniversary and I hope you enjoyed your meal out last night.
I am sure your DH loved the beautiful elegant card, such gorgeous colours and sparkle :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Kat W said...

Oh, I completely forgot to say how fabulous your wedding photo is...you look stunning (as ever!) and I am glad you are still so happy together as you look in that photo :-)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congratulations, gorgeous card x

Claire said...

Hope you both had a super Anniversary - how young do you both look in that picture! Gorgeous card and design, I am sure John loved it. Hugs, Claire xx